Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1493

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Do you have any evidence or articles? Cause I can't find anything and hate hearing this sort of stuff if it's fake/made up.
    I saw some tweets about it, but I can't recall who tweeted, sorry about that, but, one way or another, I'm definitely not the most informed one here about this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Do you have any evidence or articles? Cause I can't find anything and hate hearing this sort of stuff if it's fake/made up.
    This wasn't fake...I saw it with my own eyes: I follow most of the cast in Instagram and one day, Ginny unfollowed Lyrica after she posted instagram stories with Ginny's ex bf (Graham) and I saw those stories too. Then, people started talking about it in Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram:

-.-

They definitely fought. I guess they just aren’t famous enough to have an article written about their fight. Also, I just saw this:
    EDFCE9E4-425D-495B-8894-5856FC28901F.jpg
    They’re probably trying to sweep the fight under the rug. Lyrica basically responds like she is confused and nothing happened.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I mean, we don't really know what happened. Maybe fans are overreacting. I do think something happened, though, because people don't just go around unfollowing each other on every social media for no reason at all. Something triggered that.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Yeah but it all made sense really. Klara wanted a simple life, free from her abuse, and she got it with a lovely interracial same-sex couple (probably to show us quickly that she's overcome her prejudices). Klara never wanted to be a Runaway or a hero, she just had nowhere else to go. Now she does so she went, pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Although I would have liked to see more of Klara, I'm happy that Rowell gave her a well deserved happy ending. Besides when the Runaways left Klara's foster home they had some flowers she picked, so that meant that they left on good terms more or less. So I'm satisfied with how Rowell handled the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I too would have liked to see Klara come back, the fish out of water angle could have gotten stale but I think having another character Molly's age brought something to the table. Still though, it's hard to argue with the ending she was given. It made perfect sense, was definitely on the happy side, and she left on good terms with the rest of the cast.
    I think it was a nice send-off, too, but I hope that doesn't mean Klara will be shelved forever, as Runaways was pretty much the only book in which she existed. Even if her chapter with the team is over, I think she should show up elsewhere. She's a mutant, so maybe we could see her attending Xavier's Institute or something.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

This is kind of neat, Rainbow Rowell provides signed/personalized copies of her work to order from her favourite book store. If anyone wants a signed/personalized copy of the latest TPB you can order one from the link here.

Do you think the book would sell better if it had Legacy numbering? I mean, I don't know if that has shown any measurable effect on the comics that do have it but by my count issue #13 of the current series would have been the 75th issue of the book. They could have played it up as a modest milestone.

There's no excuse for it not having the Legacy numbering. Even the new Unstoppable Wasp (also due next week) is dual numbered. The legacy number on issue 1? 009.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Squirrel Girl doesn't have it either, I think the only holdouts left is Runways and SG. I maybe forgetting one.

Exiles also doesn't have it. Neither does Champions, but if they ignore the 70s series, that's justified. The relaunch will have legacy numbering, which will probably just be the old volume's numbering, so #1 would be LGY#028.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I guess if the series holds on for a while we might eventually see it with the 100th issue. Don't know if that will happen any time soon, but it'd be nice to get there before I'm in my 30s.

The preview looks good

And it's a shame that the Runaways missed out on advertising their 75th anniversary issue, although since that was the issue that reunited the original 6 and brought in the Gibborim, I have to wonder if Rowell knew and wrote it that way on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The preview looks good

And it's a shame that the Runaways missed out on advertising their 75th anniversary issue, although since that was the issue that reunited the original 6 and brought in the Gibborim, I have to wonder if Rowell knew and wrote it that way on purpose.
    I do enjoy Alex without any pretense that he's not manipulating people.

It could have something to do with wanting to make the franchise seem new, and nonthreatening to people who might bleed in through either the show or from Rainbow Rowell's novels. As of this passed July the kids have been around for 15 years. It might be unwise to point out they're not that new.