Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

a future verson of molly hayes is being used in the all new-xmen at the moment . being part of the New Brotherhood of Mutants

Quote Originally Posted by doctormistermaster View Post
    Does anyone think Hopeless could handle writing duties on an ongoing Runaways series?
    I would be 50/50 on that. Hopeless does have really good ideas and it's pretty clear he loves the Runaways (Undercover has Nico and Chase moving the whole story by themselves with occasional interjections of the other characters). However, he is also a little bit careless when writing a big cast of characters and I can see his Runaways ending like Undercover, with Nico and Chase getting all the spotlight and the rest of the team as wallpaper. He even forgot Klara existed at all (at least Victor did a cameo in issue 1). Also, after all the Arena debacle, I think it's time for him to lay low and disappear from teen books for a while. If I had to choose a writer for the Runaways, I would go with Al Ewing, works perfect with a team (Mighty Avengers) and with snarky young adults (Loki).

Vector Mancha pops up with a few lines in Ant-Man #1.

Probably one of my favorite series Marvel has ever done. I wish they'd start the series up again and possibly merge the cast of NYX with it.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Screenshot_2015-01-12-23-17-52-1.jpg New pic jim cheung posted, on his tumblr
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Screenshot_2015-01-12-23-17-52-1.jpg New pic jim cheung posted, on his tumblr
    Is he working on something or is he just having fun? Either way it looks great.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

So we just assuming that Avengers Undercover we just read got deleted. not that I dont like having Alex back but the execution was terrible and handwavy considering he was not in Hell and Rick just kinda ignored all that.

Anyway nice art, also kinda funny the Asian Artist is the only one who draws Nico to look as actually Asian.

As for writers lets go with Wilson, she seems to be able to write the age group correctly.

BANNED

Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook brought both Molly Hayes and Nico Minoru into the game. So they aren't forgotten...

http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Nico_Minoru/Hero

http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Molly_Hayes

Another update on Jim's tumblr, indicating it's indeed cover art for an upcoming book: http://jimcheungart.tumblr.com/post/...wip-nicominoru

I think that this cover can be related to a future Young Avengers ongoing, as Jim has been the artist or the one in charge of the covers in nearly everything related with Young Avengers (with exception of the last volume and the Young Avengers/Runaways secret invasion mini series).

Maybe this could mean that Nico could become a main character in a future Young Avengers, but it's a maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I think that this cover can be related to a future Young Avengers ongoing, as Jim has been the artist or the one in charge of the covers in nearly everything related with Young Avengers (with exception of the last volume and the Young Avengers/Runaways secret invasion mini series).

Maybe this could mean that Nico could become a main character in a future Young Avengers, but it's a maybe.

My guess is that it's a cover for Young Avengers / Runaways: Secret War mini or oneshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post

Another update on Jim's tumblr, indicating it's indeed cover art for an upcoming book: http://jimcheungart.tumblr.com/post/...wip-nicominoru
    I hope this means that we will be getting more Runaways stories. The sooner the better. I think the cast has a ton of potential and I would like to see them appear regularly throughout the Marvel Universe, preferably with their own title. I really want to see more of Karolina Dean. I always liked her and feel like she can use more storylines dedicated to her.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

It looks like its shaping up to be some kind of "women of marvel" image.
    Other images that might connect include She Hulk and Medusa and Wasp

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Appreciation thread for the Runaways

Who is your favorite Runaway?

Favorite storyline?

How were you introduced to them.

For me, the answers to the above are Victor Mancha, his debut storyline, and checking out said storyline from the library
    Favorite...It'd be a 3-way tie between Molly, Chase, and Vic.

The favorite would be either the Vic debut or the last fight with the Gibborim. They ended the big threat that brought them together and helped destroy their parents from the start. Plus the ending, while a huge tease, fit with the lifestyle they had.

Reading them? It was a pretty random trip to the library. It's the first Marvel book I ever read. And it was great.

I'm planning on getting the Ultimate collections soon. For my first Marvel book, nothing less would be great.

Better be a Teen Heroes team.