Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1493

Ugh... it's just over two years since MAA closed. I miss that game. Would've been really interesting to see how they handled Secret Wars and the subsequent changes. Jane Thor was one of the last new characters added (the absolute last was White Tiger) and they made Jane a time traveller from slightly in the future to explain why she could co-exist with a Mjolnir wielding Odinson. Her plot became an aborted arc as the final Incursion happened... in the game's very last Spec Op.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I've popped into the game more times than I care to admit today. No Runaways as of yet, but I got a Rick Jones and a Wiccan.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I think it was clear from the initial announcement of 13 episodes that the budget was considerably increased and that trailer confirms that. I can't wait to see what they introduce this season. Seems clear to me that they're going with the magic route
    #BLESSED

Give me dark magic-MAGIC and shapeshifting, Marvel. GIMME GIMME GIMME

I swan to John that I don't even remember ordering this. Apparently I purchased it online before the vinyl soundtrack, and it only arrived today. I'm too old to be a collector.

I can't contain my excitement.

But I'm also worried. Hulu isn't available where I live. I don't know when I can watch it illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I can't contain my excitement.

But I'm also worried. Hulu isn't available where I live. I don't know when I can watch it illegally.
    Hulu originals aren't the easiest to find online. Last year with season one I found that they became easier to find once they aired on TV in Canada. With the first season that always meant being a week or two behind at the latest. Since they're dropping all at once on Hulu, and not airing weekly in Canada until January it's hard to say.

I just hate that no one cares about spoiling shows that drop all at once in the States.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I got Hulu on Cyber Monday (99 cents a month was to good or a deal to pass up haha) and I binged it! Was amazing! Didn't mind the changes! I can't wait for the 21st!

I'm still behind on my comics, the series is still going right?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I just hate that no one cares about spoiling shows that drop all at once in the States.
    FOR REAL. Its SUCH a ridiculous dick move. People are just SOOOOO eager to be "first" and in order to prove it, they must BLAST social media with their every-detail-assessment and it is SO unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I got Hulu on Cyber Monday (99 cents a month was to good or a deal to pass up haha) and I binged it! Was amazing! Didn't mind the changes! I can't wait for the 21st!

I'm still behind on my comics, the series is still going right?
    Good to hear, my dude! Glad that you enjoyed it. I respected the changes as well.

The current series is still ongoing, solicited as far as issue #18 but the series writer says she's working on more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    FOR REAL. Its SUCH a ridiculous dick move. People are just SOOOOO eager to be "first" and in order to prove it, they must BLAST social media with their every-detail-assessment and it is SO unnecessary.
    It's not the worst thing on the planet, and growing up in Newfoundland* I'm used to being spoiled on virtually all media. I just wish they'd be a little more considerate, if something is good a bit of spoilage isn't likely to change that but it's nice to be surprised.

*TV wasn't so bad, but films wouldn't reach us sometimes until they were largely out of most theatres, and monthly periodicals could be months late.

well, REAL TALK: I took THE DAY OFF for Friday Next Week to binge the crap outta Season 2, so if/when anyone is ready to discuss y'all are welcome to hit me in my DM's.

Episode descriptions for Season 2 were released. I broke down and read them.

spoilers:
    I guess that girl from the trailer wasn't Xavin after all, but Alex's new love interest, a girl named Livvie
    end of spoilers

< ahem >

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HX

spoilers:
    Interesting. I guess some of us may have been thinking too big. Nothing wrong with a newer character, sounds like Alex will be breaking bad rather than straight up betraying anyone.
    end of spoilers

Does anyone know if the preview for Next week's issue has dropped yet?
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

As posted in the YA thread, looks like Phil Noto is doing a series of decades themed variants for Marvel. The Runaways are featured on the 2000's variant, making it the second time he's drawn the kicks IIRC.

Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.