Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: East of West, #12

"THE NIGHT BEFORE"
    A last ditch effort is undertaken to avoid a war between the nations by the most unlikely person on the planet. The remains of the Chosen reassemble.

Full article here.

All-New Member

Oh man I can't wait for war to start. Been waitin for these characters to start dying for 12 issues!

Sh!t is gonna hit the fan!

I believe this thread belongs in the Image forum, if a mod would like to move it.

Anyway yeah, things are going to get crazy and unpredictable. I'm still not 100% certain why the Chosen are trying to bring about the Apocalypse. What's the motivation, precisely?

All-New Member

I assume they feel like it is their duty. Because they were chosen and answered the call of duty.

BANNED

Its not really clear why the believe in the Word. We got a true believer, we got a whatever takes to survive, and we got I believe what I was taught.

Yeah I am thinking Lux is sneaking in a bomb but this treaty negotiation was obviously going to hell.

Also should this not be in the Image Thread, its in a Image Comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Socrato View Post
    I assume they feel like it is their duty. Because they were chosen and answered the call of duty.
    That's a tautology. You are saying the Chosen are doing what they do because they were chosen. Well yeah, but why? There are still a lot of backstory questions to be answered over time. I like the slow reveal of this comic.

Also mod, please move to the Image forum.