Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

the latest Rage of Ultron had Hulk dead from what i read into. maybe he's the one to die or just fake die

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    the latest Rage of Ultron had Hulk dead from what i read into. maybe he's the one to die or just fake die
    Do you think so? Would Ultron and his army, the Twins, or Strucker/Klaw have the power to kill someone as strong as the Hulk?

Is that an OGN - Original Graphic Novel, or set in Battleworld/616, or something?

Ended up watching Furious 7 this past Friday. It was a great time watching that movie, but I learned that the tickets went on sale a while back and it was really hard to buy seats. So, today...I've bought myself and 3 other friends tickets to Age of Ultron on May 1st!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

BANNED

Oy.

The lack of Wanda related movie merchandise is disappointing. I have...a Lego set.

So the Junior novel for the movie is apparently out and covers what looks like the first half hour of the movie. We do get the twins' back story covered in it and Hawkeye is definitely getting a much larger presence in this movie seeing how much he is featured in it. Overall it definitely helps put scenes from the trailers in context to figure out when in the movie they are happening.

A quick summary of some of the major plot points from what the information I found about it:

spoilers:
    It starts off with Avengers attacking Strucker's Hydra base and they have their run in with the twins, Quicksilver attacks Hawkeye and Wanda uses her mind powers on Cap. She lets Tony take the scepter from the base, where Strucker had also been working on robots.

Back in NY Tony reveals to Bruce his Ultron project that he believes he can now complete with the scepter. He has been keeping it secret from the rest of the team as he doesn't think they will agree with his approach. It ends up with Ultron showing up to their party and then escaping. Get some clashing of ideology between Tony and Steve as Tony is still scared of not being able to protect Earth the next time aliens attack.

(Also in NY Helen Cho helps patch Hawkeye up with an artificial skin thing and there seems to be a running theme of him being teased about being the "useless" member of the team, though it seems to be mostly Natasha teasing him.)

Ultron ends up taking over Strucker's base and recruits the twins, who have been helping the people of their country. Pietro gives their back story, their apartment building was hit by two missiles, the first killed their parents and the second failed to detonate so they could see the 'STARK' logo on it and they were trapped in the rubble for a couple of days terrified of whether or not the missile would blow up before they could be saved. Their common hatred of Tony, and all things related to him, is why they team up.

Ultron and the twins go to meet with Klaue for what can be assumed is vibranium and run into the Avengers. Cap is sympathetic to the twins and tries to reach out to them but Ultron brings in some of his Ultron-bots to start a fight. Pietro is able to help Wanda get to most of the Avengers to use her powers on them (and she was able to telepathically sense the Avengers in the area) but Clint is able to use one of his arrows to give her an electric shock to temporarily take her out and keep him from having his mind messed with. After that she spots Banner, who has stayed out of the fight, and decides to see if she can't bring the Hulk out of him. And that is basically where it ends.
    end of spoilers
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

Extraordinary Member

That sounds pretty accurate, I would have assumed it would have gone along those lines regardless.