Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    *sigh* the thought of seeing that makes me wish andrew would reprise his role so everyone gave him a chance
    Team Andrew!

BANNED

*sigh* the thought of seeing that makes me wish andrew would reprise his role so everyone gave him a chance
    Hey, Sony and Andrew had quite enough of each other. According to those leaked emails, there was no way the Amazing Spider-Man 3 was going to happen with Garfield in the title role. It's a shame the deal with Marvel couldn't have happened before the Amazing Spider-Man was released. I just hope this mess doesn't leave a bad taste in the general audience's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    LOLS xD

"Too many characters"
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

Hey, Sony and Andrew had quite enough of each other. According to those leaked emails, there was no way the Amazing Spider-Man 3 was going to happen with Garfield in the title role. It's a shame the deal with Marvel couldn't have happened before the Amazing Spider-Man was released. I just hope this mess doesn't leave a bad taste in the general audience's mouth.
    Yeah, but I was hoping these emails were the opposite of that. Perhaps I hoped for the second movie to be hated a little too much since I wanted to make sure Sony improves on the sequel. But I never thought things would turn out like this-_-.

I wished the deal would've happened a long time ago. The universe abd everything going on with TASM series really fitted with the MCU. I would've love to see andrew be part of the MCU chatting with coulsen seeing RDJ finding his father's base. Speaking of fatger's base a few people said it wouldve been his spider cave a d I rrwly would've love to see that helping him make some new equipments and coming up with some formulas.

Yeah, but I was hoping these emails were the opposite of that. Perhaps I hoped for the second movie to be hated a little too much since I wanted to make sure Sony improves on the sequel. But I never thought things would turn out like this-_-.

I wished the deal would've happened a long time ago. The universe abd everything going on with TASM series really fitted with the MCU. I would've love to see andrew be part of the MCU chatting with coulsen seeing RDJ finding his father's base. Speaking of fatger's base a few people said it wouldve been his spider cave a d I rrwly would've love to see that helping him make some new equipments and coming up with some formulas.
    Well, there's always the new film, come 27th/28th July, 2017. Never know what can happen, especially in a Marvel universe, with a character as amazing, or spectacular as he.

Still, at least he had a go - and there's always my signature, if that helps.

Epic moment all the same, even if Spidey's not in it. Makes me think of the current animated show, same lineup, minus Falcon, and all that.

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    "Too many characters"
    That shot...ahh. Makes me want to cry, and my heart, oh so wistful, and longing.

For everyone here and beyond, favourite parts of the trailer, or least?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Cool, I'm glad to hear it. Any MCU villains do the opposite, or same?
    IMO, Ben Kingsley as the Mandarin. Before the twist, I felt he was done so well that it completely made me want more. Unfortunately, they decided on the take that it did and it kind of ruined an awesome build-up. Keep in mind, I say this as someone who really doesn't care about comic book Iron Man or comic book Mandarin, but if Kingsley's version of the Mandarin had been better realized, I think it would have been epic.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    IMO, Ben Kingsley as the Mandarin. Before the twist, I felt he was done so well that it completely made me want more. Unfortunately, they decided on the take that it did and it kind of ruined an awesome build-up. Keep in mind, I say this as someone who really doesn't care about comic book Iron Man or comic book Mandarin, but if Kingsley's version of the Mandarin had been better realized, I think it would have been epic.
    That's very interesting, Arfguy. Thanks.

Can understand that, though I worry the film would've still ended with Iron Man, or Pepper, killing the Mandarin.

But yes, superb actor, with a solid, top notch performance, and a brilliant take on the Mandarin, and a fun go at Trevor Slattery.

Loki for me of course, but then, Ronan the Accuser, for some reason, next to him.

eh, Kingsley never felt like The Mandarin to me. It felt like Kingsley was playing Yellow Claw. Kingsley never captured the rage or perversity of The Mandarin.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    eh, Kingsley never felt like The Mandarin to me. It felt like Kingsley was playing Yellow Claw. Kingsley never captured the rage or perversity of The Mandarin.
    Ah, I loved Yellow Claw. Great Nick Fury story, awesome twists, turns, action.

Sort of wish it could be that there'd be a Nick Fury film adapting that, villain and all, but think that's the one thing truly in the way.

Is there any other actor you would've preferred, yourself, for Mandarin?

BANNED

I was mad as heck at first because I didn't like the twist but after my third watch I was pretty much over it. In fact, I quite like Aldrich Killian and I think he's an underrated villain. I hope he isn't really dead because it'd be terrifying (in a good way) for Stark to have to fight him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Ah, I loved Yellow Claw. Great Nick Fury story, awesome twists, turns, action.

Sort of wish it could be that there'd be a Nick Fury film adapting that, villain and all, but think that's the one thing truly in the way.

Is there any other actor you would've preferred, yourself, for Mandarin?
    I don't have a particular actor, but I do have a mood: Danny Devito's Penguin meets Black Mask meets Gorilla Grodd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Cf9hffZ8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eAGyqD46rc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M79h1td3UPs

I was mad as heck at first because I didn't like the twist but after my third watch I was pretty much over it. In fact, I quite like Aldrich Killian and I think he's an underrated villain. I hope he isn't really dead because it'd be terrifying (in a good way) for Stark to have to fight him again.
    I'd love for Obadiah to return myself, with all that could bring. Their relationship, the actor, all that.

And, especially if he could be walking around, instead of imprisoned. Be lovely.

But, much excitement and amber, if Killian was to get another go, with his charisma, charm, the voice, the aesthetics, the power, the IQ...the network, WOW.

That'd be cool.

That's happened with me before, too, MichaelC, not being able to think of an actor for this role, or that, but I can think of how I'd like the character to be.

I'll have a spin of those videos later on, today, or tommorrow, but that mix, those specific characters, and that interpretation of Penguin, rather than Meredith, animated, comics/games, or Taylors'.

Ever the optimist, who knows, say I? Maybe something along that mix - or that to the letter! Will appear one day, animated, live action, television, internet, or film.

Never say never.

Here're some new behind the scene videos, with Jeremy 'Hawkeye' Renner and Joss 'Director' Whedon:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...hes-web-series

Joss Whedon on current stage of editing and central theme:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...for-spider-man

Director of Age Of Ultron, rather than SHIELD, on Ultron:

http://screenrant.com/avengers-2-ult...mic-character/

And, here's the clip of the team chilling out, Maria, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Tony etc trying to lift Mjolnir, Thors' hammer: