BANNED

Default questions about amadeus cho ?

ok I have a question about Amadeus Cho. I found this guy called Aegis a member of the New Warriors and it says this after he dies... "Aegis died in battle trying to keep Athena's enchanted breastplate out of the hands of Hera's Olympus Group. Confused after a fear-based attack, Aegis jumped out a window, under the impression that the armor was still protecting him; but the armor's enchantment had been temporarily disabled in his fight, and the fall killed him. After his death, he would appear once as a spiritual guide to Hercules' comrade Amadeus Cho." so dose that mean Amadeus is a reincarnated Aegis or what ?

They're roughly the same age so no there's no real relation other than some times Aegis' spirit helped Cho.

No. Cho met Aegis when he traveled to the afterlife, and Aegis showed him around.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist