Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    The Suicide Squad ep from season 2.
    Ah. Yes, could only remember the Season Finale arc stuff, and then recently, in flashback...or long ago.

Ultimate Member

-Vixen is obvious as she's getting her own animated miniseries set in the Arrow/Flash-verse. It'd be easy to translate her to live-action.
    -Stargirl is always fun, so I'd be cool with her showing up.
    -Ditto on BB and BG.
    -Hawkwoman could be interesting since we never actually got to SEE her in Smallville. She was already long dead by the time that Clark and co met the JSA. So finally seeing her in live-action could be cool.

I also REALLY want to see Vic Sage (The Question). He's really cool and I think that he'd fit into this universe really well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    -Vixen is obvious as she's getting her own animated miniseries set in the Arrow/Flash-verse. It'd be easy to translate her to live-action.
    -Stargirl is always fun, so I'd be cool with her showing up.
    -Ditto on BB and BG.
    -Hawkwoman could be interesting since we never actually got to SEE her in Smallville. She was already long dead by the time that Clark and co met the JSA. So finally seeing her in live-action could be cool.

I also REALLY want to see Vic Sage (The Question). He's really cool and I think that he'd fit into this universe really well.
    Agreed on Vic Sage. But unfortunately I think DC has some grudge against him. He hasn't appeared in any comic in years. Montoya was a boring question and I think we all want to forget about that supernatural Question from Trinity War.

If they add Stargirl then they might as well make a Justice League United show, with some of the characters they've already introduced in Arrow and the Flash.

Retired

Wells named Beatriz da Costa, Ralph Dibny, Al Rothstein, Grant Emerson and Will Everett--Fire, Elongated Man, Atom Smasher, Damage and Amazing Man--in "Power Outage."

No Ice, but maybe that's why they need Captain Cold to counterbalance Fire. I think that Beatriz da Costa, Ralph Dibny and Wil Everett have the best chance for being the new to TV heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    I'm starting to think the GL rumors started because of this. So I think he will be apart of the show.

It did feel like they meant ever not just Flash/Arrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    As long as they do it right I guess it's not a problem. I doubt it'll happen because of the upcoming film but at least Diggle isn't going to be Green Lantern.
    Arrow Showrunners already confirmed that John Stewart is out of question (WB has other plans for him). So, I doubt it.

Of course, they could just be lying...or maybe it's a different Lantern - Guy (adding a comedic touch) or Kyle?
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Arrow Showrunners already confirmed that John Stewart is out of question (WB has other plans for him). So, I doubt it.

Of course, they could just be lying...or maybe it's a different Lantern - Guy (adding a comedic touch) or Kyle?
    If they use Guy, I hope it's New 52 Guy, because it was only after Flashpoint when I began to like him. Kyle, eh, sure, why not. He definitely has an easier costume! Though Guy's is more practical.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Wells named Beatriz da Costa, Ralph Dibny, Al Rothstein, Grant Emerson and Will Everett--Fire, Elongated Man, Atom Smasher, Damage and Amazing Man--in "Power Outage."

No Ice, but maybe that's why they need Captain Cold to counterbalance Fire. I think that Beatriz da Costa, Ralph Dibny and Wil Everett have the best chance for being the new to TV heroes.
    I completely forgot about Wells naming those characters! Hell yeah! Let's make a Justice League show already!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post

was it confirmed for Arrow are just in general that they couldn't use him. That could be like they couldn't use Nightwing and now Nightwing is going to be on the TNT show.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, *******

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

While this is of course only a hypothetical list, it nevertheless irks me that, once again, Hawkgirl gets the proverbial nod over Hawkman. It's not even a personal preference for Hawkman, either. My chief complaint is, why not both? Why does it always have to be an either/or scenario with these two characters, especially when they're each at their best when paired together?
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Ultimate Member

Emphasizing the whole "tragic love" aspect of their dynamic maybe? I mean Smallville REALLY went all-in with Carter's man-pain (which had a lot to do with Shayera's death).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Emphasizing the whole "tragic love" aspect of their dynamic maybe? I mean Smallville REALLY went all-in with Carter's man-pain (which had a lot to do with Shayera's death).
    He even had the Bat-growl! I expected him to scream "RACHEL!" once or twice.

Retired

I'm both hopeful and fearful that Ralph Dibny and Sue Dibny could be added to this show--should it ever happen. Of the two, Sue would bring the most to such a team-up series--since she had tech skills in the Justice League and she goes some ways to balancing the male/female dynamic.

But on ARROW and FLASH--other than Martin Stein who just got back together with his wife--I can think of only two married man whose wives are still living--and that's Quentin Lance and Maseo Yamashiro--and both those marriages are on the rocks. Otherwise, all the men on these shows have a habit of their spouse dying on them. These series might talk a good game when it comes to love and romance, but as far as keeping couples together they have a terrible track record.

Incredible Member

Why not simply create a "new" Blue Beetle based upon Ted Kord and Jamie Reyes: Ted Reyes? Super smart, Latino teen hobby inventor discovers an alien artifact (looks like a blue beetle), and uses what he has learned from it to fashion himself to be superhero. Over time, his costume, gadgets and weaponry evolves to become the alien, insect armor that we all know and love. Personality-wise, he can be bit of a nerd/geek type when he is around his friends, but can become serious when doing the superhero thing. IMO, of course.

Incredible Member

My three would be Green Lantern (John Stewart),Vixen, and Hawkwoman.

It's true that the DCTVU still has yet to expand on the space-aspect of the DCU, though now we have Vixen on the magic front, so someone introduced who could help fill-out and develop that area would definitely be welcome. My first thought would be Green Lantern, though while John Stewart might be tied up in DC's movie plans like with Ted Kord, maybe they could use one of the other Earth Lanterns to get around that? Like bring in Hal, Guy or Kyle to serve that role. Hal in particular would be my best bet considering all the references to Ferris Air and his status as the best-friend of both Barry Ollie in the comics. I've also seen Adam Strange thrown around, which would be just as cool .

I'd love it if they brought Zatanna into the DCTVU, maybe even gave Zee her own show, but she's probably caught up in an embargo for the Justice League Dark movie not to mention already appeared in Smallville .

After the mentions in Flash, seeing those heroes pop up in the DCTVU as new Superheroes would be really awesome .