Default buying Hellboy comics online

I didn't really know where else to post this, so here goes:

One of my rules of buying comics in back issue bins is "Always buy Hellboy". I think you would agree you can never go wrong following that rule. That being said I've never seriously devoted time to buying Hellboy comics until just recently, and I've realized I've missed out on lots of amazing comics. To fix that, every comic store I go to I've been scouring their back issues for Hellboy. The problem I've found is all the stores I go to tend to not have any Hellboy to begin with (except for The Wild Hunt 4; I don't know why, but I've seriously been in about 5 stores that the only Hellboy they have is that issue). As a result, I've been lurking around on ebay and Amazon for issues on the cheap, but aside from finding an awesome deal on Amazon for Hellboy: They That Go Down to the Sea in Ships, I haven't had much luck there either. They either don't have the issues I'm looking for, or they are ridiculously overpriced.

So, long story short, has anybody had any luck buying Hellboy online? The few online comics places I know have very little in way of selection. I know there is no one magical place that has all the issues I'm looking for, but what have your experiences been trying to find Hellboy back issues online?
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

milehighcomics? they used to have a pretty solid back issue selection, but I haven't checked in a while.

I just checked them out today. They had a few, but they seem really overpriced to me. I know I'm not going to find any for a buck, but $125 for the Hellboy Premiere Edition seems a bit ridiculous, considering I bought the same thing off Amazon for $6.99 (that includes shipping).
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight