Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I saw on Tumblr that DC confirmed that Kara was bisexual? Is there any truth to this?
    No, it's a fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    No, it's a fake news.
    I see, Tumblr projecting. I mean not that I would mind either way I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I saw on Tumblr that DC confirmed that Kara was bisexual? Is there any truth to this?
    Until they actually show Kara waking up in bed with another female and with a smile on her face and it isn't some mind controlled story or some alternate world version then I am going to take that with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Considering how well Wonder Woman turned out with Patty Jenkins, I can't say I blame them.

I really hope we get a Supergirl movie. Her show has been great at raising her profile. I think a movie will help her even more.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Considering how well Wonder Woman turned out with Patty Jenkins, I can't say I blame them.

I really hope we get a Supergirl movie. Her show has been great at raising her profile. I think a movie will help her even more.
    Add to the fact that female superhero films that men directed were pretty terrible, 1984 Supergirl, Elektra, Catwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Add to the fact that female superhero films that men directed were pretty terrible, 1984 Supergirl, Elektra, Catwoman.
    Still don't get why people think Supergirl was terrible.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Supergirl by DVSmallville...

Another good issue. Not much happened though.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I thought the issue was delayed because I didn't get it. Lame!

Incredible Member

So what exactly do you guys actually want to be done with supergirl. Because according to other threads people don't want her being the face of the super line, and they don't want her doing anything without mentioning superman. So what can be done that fans will like?

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    So what exactly do you guys actually want to be done with supergirl. Because according to other threads people don't want her being the face of the super line, and they don't want her doing anything without mentioning superman. So what can be done that fans will like?
    People are mad Superman is getting dumped in the trash because Zack Snyder is a hack. I’m mad as well. I wouldn’t mind a Supergirl movie but do you honestly trust WB to deliver a good one? I sure as hell don’t.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post

Show up in MoS2 and then get a spinoff movie after that

BANNED

Sterling Gates talks about what led to him being dismissed from Supergirl back in 2010:

was fired off Supergirl summer of 2010. I was told the higher-ups felt I "wrote her like a 40-year-old woman," and they wanted someone who could write an angrier, "more youthful" Kara. I cried in the parking lot of a Subway while stress eating a meatball sub.
    https://twitter.com/sterlinggates/st...tors-career%2F

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Sterling Gates talks about what led to him being dismissed from Supergirl back in 2010:

https://twitter.com/sterlinggates/st...tors-career%2F
    I can't say I felt the same, although I guess it explains New 52 Kara to some degree, but it's not like the book ran that much longer after Gates left (didn't Spencer take over for literally one issue before the reboot?).