BANNED

Default The Sixth Dimension (Justice League Issues 19-21)

“THE SIXTH DIMENSION” JUSTICE LEAGUE 19-20 BEGINS IN MARCH WITH THE FIRST TWO PARTS OF A COVER TRIPTYCH!
    written by SCOTT SNYDER and JORGE JIMENEZ
    art and covers by JORGE JIMENEZ #19
    variant cover by ROB LIEFELD #20
    variant cover by TERRY DODSON and RACHEL DODSON
    “The Sixth Dimension” part one! At last, the Justice League has the map to the Sixth Dimension in hand—and with it, they have the key to saving the Multiverse from utter destruction! But things aren’t as simple as they seem, because they still need to get to the doorway—and to do that, they’ll have to go through the only being in all of existence who can get them there: Mr. Mxyzptlk! “The Sixth Dimension” part two! The Leaguers come face to face with their future selves in the Sixth Dimension and explore the path that lies before them. Meanwhile, Superman is trapped on a world with no light and hundreds of dead Supermen! Can the Man of Steel escape before his pow-ers completely disappear? To do that, he’ll need to learn who captured him!
    #19 ON SALE 03.06.19 #20 ON SALE 03.20.19 EACH $3.99 US 32 PAGES FC RATED T+
    These issues will ship with two covers each. Please see the order form for details.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Hmm, sound interesting. Hope that the co-writer Jimenez helps Snyder to make the story less confusing than usual. 😅

I really hope that's not yet another evil Justice League. Otherwise I'm very interested to see where this is going. Snyder writing Mxy will be... interesting to say the least.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I really hope that's not yet another evil Justice League. Otherwise I'm very interested to see where this is going. Snyder writing Mxy will be... interesting to say the least.
    even worse is that this is at least the third time Snyder is doing a evil JL story.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

This looks extremely For Me, even before it becomes a Superman story above all - kinda reads in the abstract like Hitch's JLA, except good.

(Think this should be folded into the existing Superman + Lex in Snyder's JL thread.)
    Buh-bye