Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    I certainly would appreciate it if they got a new, more energetic creative team on this book.

How about Bryan Q Miller and Ben Caldwell?
    After reading his Batgirl run, which instantaneously moved me from "guy who knew nothing about Stephanie Brown" to "devoted Stephanie Brown fanboy for life," I'm down with Bryan Q. Miller writing ANY book featuring a teenaged superheroine. Those teamup issues between Kara and Steph were pure bliss to read, and I really hope that Steph and Kara will eventually rekindle their friendship in the New 52.

Miller certainly wouldn't have needed to have Kara join a gang of mass murderers in order to make her more likeable, either.

So, yeah. Bryan Q. Miller? He can write Kara any day of the week as far as I'm concerned.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Iopy View Post
    This is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    What's the point in having boots that leave your knees exposed like that?
    They cover her feet, which is all boots are supposed to do. Now if you pointed out that they're lousy kneepads, then you would be onto something.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Never forget

Does she have four breasts?? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Never forget
    I'm hungry for chicken. I don't know why.

Peter v nGuyen

Alex Garner

Incredible Member

He did draw her right

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    This so true,I love grummetts work,and wish he would comeback to a new superboy series.

Btw I remember both of those pics,I bought extra copies of the books so I could rip them out and put them on my wall when I was younger.

Ultimate Member

I'm curious to see who this love interest of hers will be? The idea of Kara getting a somewhat stable love interest does appeal to me. They mention that Jason Todd will be showing up, and that he has a crush on Kara. So is it him (which would be interesting), or someone that we haven't met yet? I'm looking forward to finding out. Oh can she please get a different costume already, for goodness sake?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'm curious to see who this love interest of hers will be? The idea of Kara getting a somewhat stable love interest does appeal to me. They mention that Jason Todd will be showing up, and that he has a crush on Kara. So is it him (which would be interesting), or someone that we haven't met yet? I'm looking forward to finding out. Oh can she please get a different costume already, for goodness sake?
    While I don't mind a love interest for Kara, or any character for that matter, I just hope that the book doesn't become all about the love. I mean as a comic book fan, I first look for a fun, super-powered action book with character development ofcourse, but I don't want to read a super-powered soap opera every month.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Does she have four breasts?? :S
    That's her ribcage. A lot of people have prominent ribs, you know.

Here's art by Karl Moline, Jose Marzan Jr. and Hi-Fi from next week's issue (letters expunged):

Last edited by confusiongrows; 08-16-2014 at 06:30 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xhatch View Post
    While I don't mind a love interest for Kara, or any character for that matter, I just hope that the book doesn't become all about the love. I mean as a comic book fan, I first look for a fun, super-powered action book with character development ofcourse, but I don't want to read a super-powered soap opera every month.
    Oh I don't want it to be all about love either, or even most of it. It's just that she's never really had a stable love interest before, so it'd be pretty new territory for her and I'm curious. And she's needs a rogues gallery of her own as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Oh I don't want it to be all about love either, or even most of it. It's just that she's never really had a stable love interest before, so it'd be pretty new territory for her and I'm curious. And she's needs a rogues gallery of her own as well.
    Well it would be something that the book has yet to explore, unless you take the hints about Siobhan's brother Tommy from the earlier issues as a potential love match.
    As for her Rogues gallery, she has:
    Tycho
    4 World Killer's (Reign, Deimax, Flower of Heaven, Perrilus)
    Black Banshee
    Nanotech
    Sanctuary (The entitiy that was created after her Sanctuary was destroyed. Never explored by writer)
    H'el
    Cyborg Superman
    Lobo
    Atrocitus & his goons

So she's got a few rogues as you can see
    Last edited by Xhatch; 08-17-2014 at 03:50 AM.

Ultimate Member

Let's see if they stick around long-term and not disappear the minute that a new creative team takes over.