All-New Member

Default What I think would make a good new Spider-Man Universe

I have an idea for awhile now about a whole new spider man universe, even though it won't happen. I just thought it's time to let my idea be presented. I was thinking of a universe where Peter Parker's spider man is a famous fictional character like in today's society. He would be a whole new person, a kid of today's high schools and such. A person you would think would have a lot of friends, but doesn't. He is just that quiet kid in class, and he would actually have his parents. He would have parents that separated at his birth, but he gets to see his dad and mom equally. Unfortunately both of his households are very poor and so is he, so his suit will be very cheap...... I'll get to that later. His motivation is to as great of a hero as Peter, but he feels that's not possible. He always feels he isn't responsible enough to be Spider man. Now.... His suit will be very... um cheap, it would consist of a full head Spider man mask (duh), a spider man hoodie, and regular jeans and running shoes. I also want to get rid of the New York setting, and put him in somewhere like Indiana or something. Oh and he is gonna be in a long distance relationship (what..something new). I also would have the realistic spidey villains....... well as realistic as spider man villains can get (i still want symbiotes though). So this what i have, i'll answer questions if you have any.

Sounds almost like an earth prime from DC. Would be good as and ONG or a prestige mini like Superman Secret Identity

I'm always down for new reinterpretations of Spidey, sounds like a cool story there.

All-New Member

Thanks for the positive so far. I've tried to have it as original as possible, but now a days just about everything has been done lol