View Poll Results: Which Powerset Do You Prefer For Felicia?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad Luck Powers

27 64.29%
  • Cat like Powers

7 16.67%
  • Other

2 4.76%
  • None (I prefer her without powers)

6 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    How convenient that Felicia's bad luck powers was absent when she encountered Spock's beat down.
    I think she also had the bad luck powers when Ock's men originally beat her up during Gang War, too. Maybe Ock has some kind of "bad luck nullifier" power.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    With her appearance in Silk's opening arc and the side arc of Amazing in the .1 issues, not likely gonna happen any time soon.

Maybe Ultimate Felicia can knock her block off in Secret Wars.
    I kind of wish Felicia stars in the Spider-Woman series, and Jessica Drew helps her transition back to her normal self.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    How convenient that Felicia's bad luck powers was absent when she encountered Spock's beat down.
    That's called the power of being a hateful and incompetent writer.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I think she also had the bad luck powers when Ock's men originally beat her up during Gang War, too. Maybe Ock has some kind of "bad luck nullifier" power.
    Felicia's bad luck powers happened after her first encounter with Dr. Ock.

Astonishing Member

It's probably past time she had both cat powers and bad luck powers.

Meh, don't really care honestly, I like the fact that she is/was a somewhat whimsical badass masked thief, her debut issue of Fraction's Defenders run sold me on the untapped potential such a character could have in the Marvel universe but sadly the tease never got followed up on and we are where we are with a story arc I can't see holding and actively don't want to see continued.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Tec Claws and thief gear
    Thin armor that is bullet proof
    Super human strength and reflexes
    Give her a magic Cat amulet or something she can wear for extra luck when she really needs it.

bad luck and cat like powers

No powers. She's just in it for the rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    Meh, don't really care honestly, I like the fact that she is/was a somewhat whimsical badass masked thief, her debut issue of Fraction's Defenders run sold me on the untapped potential such a character could have in the Marvel universe but sadly the tease never got followed up on and we are where we are with a story arc I can't see holding and actively don't want to see continued.
    I liked her having the devil's claw in that run, too. I don't mind Felicia having some cool tech to go along with whatever powers she's sporting.

-Pav, who wished that Defenders run had lasted longer...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Did anyone make a bad joke and say " Other: Control of a criminal organization, har har ", because if not consider the level stooped to.

Bad luck powers, cat theme. Preferably focus on making her not act hilariously out of character before her aesthetics though. Until then I'm just going with that this one is a Doombot or Skrull so it can have whatever powers it wants.
    I make love, you make me sick.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    Did anyone make a bad joke and say " Other: Control of a criminal organization, har har ", because if not consider the level stooped to.

Bad luck powers, cat theme. Preferably focus on making her not act hilariously out of character before her aesthetics though. Until then I'm just going with that this one is a Doombot or Skrull so it can have whatever powers it wants.
    It wouldn't be a surprise to anyone if Evil Black Cat was a Skull as we have never seen that version pop out at all. If would seem that the whole idea of Felicia having a secret identity might be a dead giveaway since everyone knew that her identity as the Black Cat is public knowledge. And the fact that she lost everything just doesn't add up. Either Felicia's being mind controlled herself or it's not really her at all, which could point towards a Super Skrull.