Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
I'm not saying a rumor can't turn out to be true, but if six out of ten rumors are true, you still have four lies.

If you believe what random people say with nothing that backs them up except people who want it to be true and will find anything to justify a rumor, then I feel sorry for you.
These reports are not from “random people”. They’re from well connected individuals who have insider sources, and have proven time and time again that their sources provide trustworthy information. The idea that any news that comes from an anonymous source is to be distrusted is not a good one.

There’s sufficient real, observable evidence out there that if you don’t believe it already, I don’t think you’re willing to believe it. So I should consider this debate at an end.

It seems to me that you’ve positioned these rumors as being an attack on the Inhumans and the quality of their stories; this, as an Inhumans fan, you feel dutybound to disbelieve and refute them. But, for the last time, I just want to emphasize that this is not the case.