Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181
Results 2,701 to 2,706 of 2706
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

The MCU version of Hawk is terrible.

Amazing Member

I hate Ryan Stegman's wannabe McFarlane/90s art

I’d like to see the MCU lean more into their supernatural aspects in one of the next installments. Your werewolves, vampires, etc. Blade will probably open the door for that, but I’m not too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    The MCU version of Hawk is terrible.
    HAWK? Hawk is a DC character in Titans.

Bloodline was a mistake. Blade succeeded in spite of Marvel comics, not because of Marvel Comics. They are trying to attach another character to Blade without ever understanding the work by Snipes and
    Goyer.

Kevin Feige has yet to create one live action Marvel show that is better than the shows that premiered on Netflix that was produced by Jeph Loeb.

The Blade show will be trash, but not the fun kind of trash like the 2006 Blade series that starred Kirk Jones (it's free on Tubi! https://tubitv.com/series/4637/blade-the-series) just trash.

Marvel is so dependent on New York City that when they make an anemic effort to have an adventure somewhere else in the USA.
    We praise them like they did something great. Speaking of the USA...

The sole purpose of the Midwest is not for soul searching. Next time a superhero loses it all and has a crises of faith (Looking at you Captain America)have him or her journey across Canada or Mexico instead.

The fact that Marvel won't restore Peter and MJ's marriage but celebrate two TRASH PEOPLE like Destiny and Mystique getting married and forcing a bunch of heroes to attend who would more than likely toss their invite in the trash is terrible.

I would say that Cebulski's tenure as Editor-In-Chief was a failure but first I would have to believe that he had any real power.

Their are more minority kids in America that connect on a deep level with Goku, Ichigo, Luffy and Yugi than the characters made for them. Representation is overrated.

Marvel should really try to get permission to do Harry Potter comics.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 04-29-2024 at 10:42 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    HAWK? Hawk is a DC character in Titans.
    Possible they meant Hank, as in Hank Pym, or HawkEYE?

I'm fond of Michael Douglas' take on Pym, even if he's not 'my' Hank. They already had Tony sucking up all the smart guy oxygen and don't seem to want another smart guy on the Avengers. (Spider-Man also suffered greatly from being basically a runway model for Tony's tech (which totally dominated *Spider-Man's* second movie, in particular), rather than showing off his own inventing ability.) Reed Richards at least will get to be a smart guy, since Tony is dead, and other MCU characters should be allowed to have and use their brains again.

But I totally can't stand Renner's Hawkeye (no diss against Renner's acting, which is fine, just the character debuted after Tony Snark, who drank 616 Clint's entire snarky 'doesn't play well with others' milkshake, and left nothing for MCU Hawkeye to be but the boring staid straight-man that Tony bounces banter-y quips off of like he's just a random extra. "Clench up, Legolas." Ugh.).