Page 147 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2702

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So why would anyone ship them further than that?
    because she is sexy, Peter Parker is not the type of person Felicia gonna date. She is too busy getting around exciting new partners.
    I never thought there was chemistry between then. Also they work very well apart.
    Also this thing of putting heroes with other heroes gets boring fast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Again that was an arc they did.She understood why he was also Peter and also likes it now.
    Read the recent comics.They do this well in ASM 16.HU
    Gonna read and take my conclusions, but for most part of her existence she hated Peter.
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-13-2021 at 09:02 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    because she is sexy, Peter Parker is not the type of person Felicia gonna date. She is too busy getting around exciting new partners.
    I never thought there was chemistry between then. Also they work very well apart.

Gonna read and take my conclusions, but for most part of her existence she hated Peter.
    Again the character in the last decade has been cool with or even liked Peter as just Peter.
    They work better together imo but to each their own.
    I mean she isn't a hero but sure.I hear that.
    But Spidey hasn't dated any superheroines.
    I mean he probably had relations with Sable and Danvers from what we have seen but were never shown.So in confirmed canon no.

Not true.Specially in the modern stuff.That was just from their first stories together.It's been changed for a long time.She even admits to loving Peter.

Again the character in the last decade has been cool with or even liked Peter as just Peter.
    They work better together imo but to each their own.
    I mean she isn't a hero but sure.I hear that.
    But Spidey hasn't dated any superheroines.
    I mean he probably had relations with Sable and Danvers from what we have seen but were never shown.So in confirmed canon no.

Not true.Specially in the modern stuff.That was just from their first stories together.It's been changed for a long time.She even admits to loving Peter.
    I doubt that if he stopped being spider-man she would still likes him. Spider-man is the part that she likes the most

Ultimate Member

I feel that.I don't like it much either.But I won't say change the character who is that thing, just means get invested in other ones.

Yeah.But that's comics nothing is permanent and everything is.
    Not really, we have met a few of them that he has no romantic interests with.
    Sajini is one that comes to mind in recent years.
    That and introducing new characters when Spidey already has such a full roster makes little sense.

That and it's a find of running joke he lowkey has great game(flash and harry talk in Spider-man blue about how he has game amongst other places).I mean he's super smart, kind-hearted and physically fit(I mean he's technically ripped af but I guess he hides it well enough to pass of as works out a bit), and great in bed(from what Black Cat and MJ have said) and that is just as Peter Parker.
    As Spider-man , it makes it tough to compete with him.

Both Carol and Sable want him too.They don't show it going anywhere because it's a Spider-man comic and they want to keep him as a guy who has girl troubles when he clearly doesn't.I bet he slept them tbh.

Yeah for a "nerd" he seems to have no problem dating wise.
    Look at Spectacular Spider-man.He's still geeky but girls low-key dig him.

Which is cool.I think it makes sense that he grew up to be confident.
    I mean having him be unconfident his entire life sends a bad message.He got better at talking to people through high school and specially after, and socializing and that's a great thing.
    I love that they show him being more comfortable taking to people and it's no surprise when people get to know him even a little they like him.Most of the readers do too.
    It's nice that he's more confident, but I don't really care a great deal about romance, and having every woman he encounters want to date him veers into fanfiction territory IMO

Ultimate Member

While I don't think they'd be a great couple, I don't have a problem with heroes dating heroes.

While I don't think they'd be a great couple, I don't have a problem with heroes dating heroes.
    I see some problems with heroe dting only heroes. Writers got lazy, we really need more slice of life on comics

Extraordinary Member

I doubt that if he stopped being spider-man she would still likes him. Spider-man is the part that she likes the most
    She would now.
    I agree Spidey is the part she liked most and still does.

Extraordinary Member

It's nice that he's more confident, but I don't really care a great deal about romance, and having every woman he encounters want to date him veers into fanfiction territory IMO
    That's cool but many people do.
    He's not a womanizer, just a great guy in all aspects.
    He knows plenty of women as just friends.
    And again new characters are introduced to be love interests or friends.Peter already has an amazing supporting cast, new friends don't make a ton of sense.
    It's just the ones that do date him stick around in story longer and more often.
    There's no problem here, you wanna complain about this characters like DD,Tony and Logan are the ones.I know they are "womanizers" but literally have hooked up with every chick they meet.Peter's fine.

Extraordinary Member

I see some problems with heroe dting only heroes. Writers got lazy, we really need more slice of life on comics
    That is why in BND they made Carlie.
    I agree, both heroes while cool for a bit means the civilian side doesn't get much attention.

Astonishing Member

And I have no problems with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea but I get the feeling that beyond Immortal Hulk that Red Harpy is gonna basically replace Red She-Hulk for Betty even when Horror is no longer the theme. Now if we could get a Red Harpy that has more of Red She-Hulk’s form than just her color, sure. But I don’t really find myself a fan of the current form as a keeper.
    The Defenders artwork we've seen so far seems to tone her down a bit.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I agree, both heroes while cool for a bit means the civilian side doesn't get much attention.
    Carlie was a waste of time. None of peter Girlfrineds stuck since OMD

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    And I have no problems with this.
    I.... what?
    I'm sorry, did I say that you did?

Astonishing Member

Carlie was a waste of time. None of peter Girlfrineds stuck since OMD
    Self-fulfilling prophecy

We didn't want them to stick

Ultimate Member

That's cool but many people do.
    He's not a womanizer, just a great guy in all aspects.
    He knows plenty of women as just friends.
    And again new characters are introduced to be love interests or friends.Peter already has an amazing supporting cast, new friends don't make a ton of sense.
    It's just the ones that do date him stick around in story longer and more often.
    There's no problem here, you wanna complain about this characters like DD,Tony and Logan are the ones.I know they are "womanizers" but literally have hooked up with every chick they meet.Peter's fine.
    I don't really like that much about those characters either. Plus, most of Peter's supporting cast is male. personally, I like seeing male and female characters work together without it turning romantic.