Super Moderator

Default "Batman: Arkham Underworld," "Game of Thrones" Among Mobile Games Announced by Warner Bros.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced a lineup of upcoming mobile games that include brand names from DC Comics and LEGO.

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Oh god, please don't tell me that DC and Warner is going to get as obsessed with mobile 'freemimum' nonsense as Marvel and Disney are. Stick with quality console games, both of you.

Alexander (not)Luthor Jr AlexG.'s Avatar
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground (My house)

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Oh god, please don't tell me that DC and Warner is going to get as obsessed with mobile 'freemimum' nonsense as Marvel and Disney are. Stick with quality console games, both of you.
    Nah, doubt that. WB has Injustice 2 in the works. Though I guess if they can make some money between major console releases, like Arkham Knight and Injustice 2, with some freemium mobile games, more power to them!

And Marvel has LEGO -movie-Avengers coming. (however, since it's presumably made by WB Games -which is a bit odd IMHO- I don't know whether it should count as a Marvel/Disney game!)

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Yeah, why in hell would they want to make a shitload of money? Stick with console games indeed lol.