Page 50 of 269 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 4021
  1. #736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-blazer View Post
    There are inscriptions on the blade.
    "Whosoever holds this sword, if she be a skinny model with no acting chops, shall possess the power of WW."

  2. #737
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Meh... it's the new52 suit with a skirt and Gadot is too skinny to fill it. Also, if you're gonna give her a skirt, give her a proper one. And finally i dont like the sword. It's just some sword, not greek or even roman, or at least embossed with WW symbols. It's just some Conan style sword.

    Disappointing.
    You're not even close man. That's nothing like the New 52 suit. She doesn't have to fill it out, because the chest isn't real. That's why they made no attempt to show cleavage, it would have been a lost cause anyway.

    I don't like the stuttering in the W's on the belt. They're reminiscent of the New 52 armband, but different.

  3. #738
    Incredible Member Vonter Voman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    674

    Default

    The belt isn't great. Too big and too "this symbol stands for Wonder Woman. See it!".

  4. #739
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    "Whosoever holds this sword, if she be a skinny model with no acting chops, shall possess the power of WW."
    c'mon, let's give her a chance. at least she work out to reach the normal build

    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-blazer View Post
    The belt isn't great. Too big and too "this symbol stands for Wonder Woman. See it!".
    "it's not a W,in my homeland it stands for peace"
    Last edited by Blacksun; 07-26-2014 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    You're not even close man. That's nothing like the New 52 suit. She doesn't have to fill it out, because the chest isn't real. That's why they made no attempt to show cleavage, it would have been a lost cause anyway.

    I don't like the stuttering in the W's on the belt. They're reminiscent of the New 52 armband, but different.
    I wasnt talking about her breasts, but about her as WW in general. So it wasnt exactly about the suit (because i'm sure it's tailored to her), but about her filling it metaphorically, as in the role.

  6. #741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    c'mon, let's give her a chance. at least she work out to reach the normal build
    Maybe they should have gotten someone who was normal to start with, and got to Chiang-WW level of thichness after some training.

  7. #742
    Amazing Member 'Dax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-blazer View Post
    It's actually weird... she is tall and she is wearing very high heels, yet she doesn't look tall.
    That is your own perception of her height because there are no suitable objects around her for your mind to compare her height.

    It is actually quite easy to tell that she is quite tall just by her proportions. She is about seven and a half heads tall with her legs apart - wider apart than shoulder length.

  8. #743
    DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    How could she not fill out an outfit that was made for her and her body? She didn't pick this off the rack at Party City. Comments like this make no sense to me.
    Heh. Party City. That's funny.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

    Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

    Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

  9. #744
    Incredible Member Vonter Voman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Dax View Post
    That is your own perception of her height because there are no suitable objects around her for your mind to compare her height.

    It is actually quite easy to tell that she is quite tall just by her proportions. She is about seven and a half heads tall with her legs apart - wider apart than shoulder length.
    Actually, her head is big and so it looks like the rest of her body is small.

    I think they used some photoshop on her legs alright


  10. #745
    Chad Jar Jar Pinsir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Naboo
    Posts
    4,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    "Whosoever holds this sword, if she be a skinny model with no acting chops, shall possess the power of WW."
    Your kind was proven wrong here today, do you really want to continue this path?
    Want to read Wonder Woman stories, but don't know where to start? Check out my top 10 lists for Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age and Modern Age Wonder Woman tales!

    "You can't make an omelet without breaking a few necks." - Wonder Woman, probably

  11. #746
    Legend HowitzerJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    She looks awesome! I'm so excited for the movie! Finally we get a cool looking Wonder Woman on the silver screen!

  12. #747
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    I wasnt talking about her breasts, but about her as WW in general. So it wasnt exactly about the suit (because i'm sure it's tailored to her), but about her filling it metaphorically, as in the role.
    Really? You said, "Meh... it's the new52 suit with a skirt and Gadot is too skinny to fill it" the skinny part implies you weren't speaking completely metaphorically.

  13. #748
    Mighty Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    No one's posted this?

    I mean, come on--it's Wonder Woman in the DC Trinity!



    I am *so* psyched for this movie. I Can. Not. Wait!

  14. #749
    Incredible Member billee0918's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    902

    Default

    She looks WONDERFUL!! So thrilled and relieved, to be honest.

  15. #750
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,080

    Default

    So is she supposed to be somewhere on Themyscira?

    Looks kind of like Apokolips to me...
    Last edited by LoneNecromancer; 07-26-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •