Page 94 of 269 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4021

More rumors

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/rumo...of-justice-205

According to the site, Lex Luthor has been monitoring metahumans with some help from his agents, and one of them is Batman villain KGBeast.

Lex Luthor has many agents making his dark agenda a reality, an agenda that includes keeping an eye on all metahumans, mainly a woman who walks the streets today but who is seen in pictures from the 1800s. A wonder woman, you might say. At any rate, one of Luthor's agents has a name, and that name is Anatoli Knyazev. Hardcore fans will recognize that as the name of the KGBeast, a Batman villain introduced in 1988's classic Ten Nights of the Beast storyline. In that story the Beast, an enhanced agent of the KGB, came to the US to kill ten targets, and he did it with extreme measures, including poisoning an entire 200 person dinner party to get one guy. He battled Batman to a standstill, and at one point when entangled in the Batrope the KGBeast cut off his own hand to escape. He of course put a cybernetic gun on the stump, as you do. You won't see this version of KGBeast in the movie, but the character name is there - in the script at least - for those who care to pick up on these little easter eggs.

Read more at http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/rumo...2r6hxaWvfCs.99
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    More rumors

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/rumo...of-justice-205

According to the site, Lex Luthor has been monitoring metahumans with some help from his agents, and one of them is Batman villain KGBeast.

Lex Luthor has many agents making his dark agenda a reality, an agenda that includes keeping an eye on all metahumans, mainly a woman who walks the streets today but who is seen in pictures from the 1800s. A wonder woman, you might say. At any rate, one of Luthor's agents has a name, and that name is Anatoli Knyazev. Hardcore fans will recognize that as the name of the KGBeast, a Batman villain introduced in 1988's classic Ten Nights of the Beast storyline. In that story the Beast, an enhanced agent of the KGB, came to the US to kill ten targets, and he did it with extreme measures, including poisoning an entire 200 person dinner party to get one guy. He battled Batman to a standstill, and at one point when entangled in the Batrope the KGBeast cut off his own hand to escape. He of course put a cybernetic gun on the stump, as you do. You won't see this version of KGBeast in the movie, but the character name is there - in the script at least - for those who care to pick up on these little easter eggs.

Read more at http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/rumo...2r6hxaWvfCs.99
    Love the idea of an immortal Diana for DC verse. Not sure how I feel about her roaming about man's world in various time periods. I kinda like Steve crash-landing on island being the catalyst for her very first foray into man's world.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

BANNED

i like this thing about WW being present in many ages, but they have to be careful.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=57544
    Jason Fuchs, writer of the upcoming film "Pan," is reportedly in negotiations with Warner Bros. to write the "Wonder Woman" screenplay, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
    he has little experience, not sure if he could be a good fit. I believe with some help of the director this could work

eh, he did Ice Age which had a decent script for what it was. If BVS and Suicide Squad are any example I bet the director will have a ton of input into the script.

I'm thinking this screenwriter hit it out of the park with Pan and that got him on the WW movie radar. Plus, everything MacLaren has done is golden and I bet she approved him.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

"Jason Fuchs Wonder Woman" should bring up some interesting results on Google search.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    i like this thing about WW being present in many ages, but they have to be careful.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=57544

he has little experience, not sure if he could be a good fit. I believe with some help of the director this could work
    Color me intrigued.

Obviously, I haven't seen "Pan" yet. It seems a little.......strange, to be sure. But it looks like it could be the best kind of strange.

"Pan" also speaks of a high degree of creativity and whimsy. If Fuchs gets to bring that kind of stuff to the Wonder Woman movie? And it's GOOD? This could be very good news for Diana.

Vanguard's Verdict? "Cautious optimism."
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

At least it's not Goyer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vonter Voman View Post
    At least it's not Goyer.
    that's already good news

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Color me intrigued.

Obviously, I haven't seen "Pan" yet. It seems a little.......strange, to be sure. But it looks like it could be the best kind of strange.

"Pan" also speaks of a high degree of creativity and whimsy. If Fuchs gets to bring that kind of stuff to the Wonder Woman movie? And it's GOOD? This could be very good news for Diana.

Vanguard's Verdict? "Cautious optimism."
    looking for this angle, it's not that bad.

anyway another writer can re-write like the chris terrio to Goyer script

BANNED

MacLaren will do it with him and I have complete faith in her.
    Last edited by gingergypo; 12-05-2014 at 10:54 AM.

Ultimate Member

The report that confirmed MacLaren's involvement mentioned more than one writer that she'd be working with. I wonder who else they have in mind?

BANNED

THR reports that Fuchs is in negotiations with WB to script the first ‘Wonder Woman’ solo film, which is set long before our hero meets the ‘Justice League,’ on her home of Paradise Island. There, the Amazonian women are divided into warring factions, until a mysterious man arrives and asks Wonder Woman for her help. That is the outline of the first film, according to an earlier report, which also outlines the proposed plot for two sequels.

And here’s something to keep in mind: although ‘Wonder Woman’ isn’t being scripted by a woman, it’s still being directed by the immensely talented MacLaren, who previously worked as a producer and director on ‘Breaking Bad,’ and has directed some of the most badass episodes of ‘Game of Thrones.’ On top of that, MacLaren’s job on ‘Wonder Woman’ also entails developing the script with the writer(s), which means she’ll be overseeing Fuchs’ drafts, and nothing will happen without her approval.

Read More: 'Wonder Woman' Solo Film Hires a Screenwriter | http://comicsalliance.com/wonder-wom...ckback=tsmclip

I will have to put some faith here

Ultimate Member

Given that David Ayer is rewriting the Suicide Squad script, I wouldn't be at all surprised if MacLaren ends up doing something similar.

Amazing Member

That's great news, this has been so long in the making (ie developement hell) and it's sort of surreal that it's actually moving forward.

PLEASE Great Hera, Suffering Sappho, all of you, please, don't let them do something dumb like give WW a throwable necklace, or invisible motorbike, or something off-the-wall just to put their own stamp on the franchise. She already has 75 years of goofy awesomeness to draw on, and legions of fans waiting to see that stuff in glorious modern CGI. Don't pull a Maleficent on us, by making somebody ELSE turn into the dragon!!

Kind of cool how she wears a similar coat like the one Diana is shown donning in her solo title and SM/WW. I wonder if they'll incorporate it into the film. Coats are always awesome in my book.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York