Default Wonder Woman in JUSTICE LEAGUE: REBIRTH SPOILERS

The art was not bad for the most part, but Diana was not drawn well. The costume was drawn well, just not Diana.

So...

They either forgot to draw her lasso, or they didn't have room for it, since she was carrying a GIANT LIGHTNING BOLT OF ZEUS THE WHOLE TIME.

UMMM...DID I MISS SOMETHING???
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    The art was not bad for the most part, but Diana was not drawn well. The costume was drawn well, just not Diana.

So...

They either forgot to draw her lasso, or they didn't have room for it, since she was carrying a GIANT LIGHTNING BOLT OF ZEUS THE WHOLE TIME.

UMMM...DID I MISS SOMETHING???
    I was kinda scratching my head (and rolling my eyes) at that one too...

Sadly, I did not care for the art at all.

She got the Lightning Bolt in Justice League of America, Number 8 I think. Whatever was the last issue of the Hitch Run. Her and Arthur went into the Olympian Armory, and she took the Lighting Bolt, and Arthur took Poseidon's Trident.

Since the story was never finished, yet, we don't know what it does or why she still has it....but then again, I guess this means she is still the God of War.
    Richard Alexander

Mighty Member

I skimmed it and she was drawn weirdly and tbh the way she talked was weird but her JL characterization is always off

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

After her previous arc in Johns run and the art, this was just a let down in just about every way.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Hitch's art has slipped dramatically from his previous stint on Justice League about 8 - 10 years ago. His Wonder Woman is ugly to say the least. I can't wait for Daniels to take over art on this title.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I really disliked the art and the story was pretty disjointed ... Pretty big let down for a #1 issue.

Also Zeus Bolt came from JLA

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

This wasn't a #1 issue, it was a Rebirth issue. And it was fine for that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey