Page 41 of 269 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    I doubt they will refilm the scenes as the film has to be around the $200 million mark or more for budget. Not unless they are unhappy with what they filmed and they go back because of massive rewrites or the like.

Look at the Fast and Furious 7. They got $50 million through insurance after Paul Walkers death to redo scenes. I doubt they want to incur this type of money to refilm scenes of the Superman/Batman movie because her body looks different from the beginning of the movie to the costume moment at the end of the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    More likely, the difference will be in tone and definition in her arms (bi's, tri's), thighs, lats, maybe chest...things we may not see while she is Diana Prince, but will be very apparent as Wonder Woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    Snyder said she was working out and getting ripped. Ripped sounds like muscular arms to me, not just toned. I'm probably misinterpreting what he thinks ripped looks like on Gal and it probably only means toned.
    All good points and getting ripped means biceps, triceps and core. I am not making any judgement until more is revealed as the movie progresses. Should be interesting as the movie progresses and Gal does have a three movie deal.
    former Terrifan2

David Paget Fan Art.

Found it on SHH. I thought you might like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    David Paget Fan Art.

This is fantastic, shows how Gadot can be made to look if done right WW or Diana.

And this without the pants would probably be close to what we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    This is fantastic, shows how Gadot can be made to look if done right WW or Diana.

And this without the pants would probably be close to what we get.
    Hmmm. doesn't really say "Wonder Woman" to me. It think it's the pants...and too much cover. I like a lot of it, but it looks like someone else.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

To me, the warrior skirt says "amazon", but the pants underneath make it look like a more modern suit so the combination works for me. It has a New or Asgardian Gods influence to it. You know, mythology but with a more modern design language. I guess she is more covered that usual but i find it a good thing. I never quite liked how in every pic of the JL she was the only one in a skimpy outfit.

BANNED

Pants under the skirt wouldn't be my choice for a first movie, but it can be a nice marriage between mans world and amazon culture

yes thats why I said it'd be perfect without the pants

I can take or leave the helmet-like thing, the white star on the bodice (or whatever the heck they're calling it nowadays), and the WW symbol is a bit too small for my tastes, but otherwise that looks good.

Oh, the skirt should be longer in the front. Either go all the way, or just get rid of it.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    David Paget Fan Art.

That has all the fun and sex appeal of a root canal. A little more femininity and a lot less gray and severity please.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post

This is better, but it's too much like a fairy or an elf from a storybook. I need a little more superhero chic and a lot less curl on the toe of those boots.

Gadot with Blue eyes and of course the look

I personally think the best WW fan art would be if someone was able to combine two pictures. If anyone has the photoshop skills to do so =P

EDIT: I did the best I could as I don't have photoshop on THIS computer so I had to do the best I could do with paint lol :P But here goes nothing

It's basically this face

on top of THIS costume

That's the best combination in my opinion. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Majesty; 07-17-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Incredible Member

At the end of the day the problem with Gadot is not how she looks but rather her lack of acting ability. Snyder is bad at casting women (and bad at directing actors in general). Malin Akerman was the weak link in Watchmen and I think Gadot is worse than her. Once BvS comes out audiences as well as the studio heads will realize that she has no charisma and can't headline a movie. They will then either have to recast or just abandon the WW solo movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    At the end of the day the problem with Gadot is not how she looks but rather her lack of acting ability. Snyder is bad at casting women (and bad at directing actors in general). Malin Akerman was the weak link in Watchmen and I think Gadot is worse than her. Once BvS comes out audiences as well as the studio heads will realize that she has no charisma and can't headline a movie. They will then either have to recast or just abandon the WW solo movie.
    Because Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Antje Traue and Ayelet Zurer were all just terrible and terribly cast in MoS.