Page 48 of 269 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

The outfit looks awesome. Gal- not so much. But I'm willing to put aside superficialities so long as her performance is worthy.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are numerous outtakes where the outfit is constantly falling off of her and she needs costume adjustments between takes. Not a slight against Gal's body type, it's just that this wouldn't be an issue if #JaimieAlexanderforWW ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    The outfit looks awesome. Gal- not so much. But I'm willing to put aside superficialities so long as her performance is worthy.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are numerous outtakes where the outfit is constantly falling off of her and she needs costume adjustments between takes. Not a slight against Gal's body type, it's just that this wouldn't be an issue if #JaimieAlexanderforWW ever happened.
    Why would Gal have issues but Jamie wouldn't? Have you seen Jamie? She is incredibly small but the outfit and camera magic make her look bigger, same thing here. I don't understand comments like this.

Plus, about 80% of women wear halter dresses on their wedding day (and during the summer) and they aren't falling out today... and thats without body tape and whatever is involved in a movie costume.
    Last edited by spark627; 07-26-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post

If that is an issue for Gal, that would be an issue for Jamie as they are THE SAME SIZE.
    Richard Alexander

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    Why would Gal have issues but Jamie wouldn't? Have you seen Jamie? She is incredibly small but the outfit and camera magic make her look bigger, same thing here. I don't understand comments like this.
    It kind of mystifies me, too.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Richard Alexander

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-blazer View Post

That goes WAAAAY beyond my expectations! I kind of love it actually!

She looks like Beyonce. lol!

If you look close there is some weird Photoshopping going on with her left leg. The leg looks morphed (like the used the clone tool to alter it) and it looks like they added that boot afterwards in Photoshop. Weird.

It's just the light.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    if you want bright colors better watch marvel movies
    I know! Not at all desaturated or toned down from the comics! Bright primary colors all over the place!
    ultron-posters-completed-9891b.jpg

Default Gal Gadot can pull off the role

Of course she is no Linda Cater but at least she is better than Adrianne Palicki

I like this photo: WW Gal.jpg She looks amazing as we see the color.

Original as we first see: ww-full-3eebb.jpg Which I like how they did classic costume other than the Odyssey costume which was reported they might do. wondwewoman_by_reivajx999-d7qzdta.jpg this fan rendition was not far off.

You can definitely see the training results as she is training for the movie. When she was first announced to play Wonder Woman I had my doubts because of her body look from the Fast and Furious series. I actually look forward to it. The movie is going to be great.
    Last edited by SuperLantern32; 07-26-2014 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Finale of my opinion
    former Terrifan2

I don't want bright colors like the Palicki's outfit. I want brighter and more vibrant colors. Not only for WW but for Superman as well.

BANNED

Love it. Seriously starting to get hyped for this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLantern32 View Post
    Of course she is no Linda Cater but at least she is better than Adrianne Palicki.

I mean the guy who did this fan picture was not to of from the actual picture.

Fan Photo: wondwewoman_by_reivajx999-d7qzdta.jpg

Actual Debuted Photo: ww-full-3eebb.jpg

Costume looks good and Gal has definitely filled out from Fast and Furious role. I look forward to her portrayal of Wonder Woman.

Look forward to the movie.
    The actual outfit looks much better than the endless photo manipulations, especially that depressing, gray, librarian in hell one.

Spectacular Member

I can't believe that I'm actually liking this and am not screaming at the computer screen xD This is a fantastic design! I just wish the skirt was a little longer but other than that I love this look.

I'm starting to get excited for Gal Gadot now! Which I also cannot believe I just said!