Page 153 of 269 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4021
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    That MOS side by side video was a hoax. And we just need to wait a few more months to see WW in a trailer. Then we'll know for sure her colors.
    Was the video exposed as a hoax? Or is this just us assuming that? I mean it's not like Synder used filters to show us Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman for the first time......errr, scratch that thought

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    Was the video exposed as a hoax? Or is this just us assuming that? I mean it's not like Synder used filters to show us Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman for the first time......errr, scratch that thought
    Yes. They made the "original footage" way darker and colorless, they did the same with one scene from the BvS trailer, they used set pics of Superman's costume from BvS to compare with MoS (BvS costume is already more colorful), and a lot of their "enhanced" scenes got the colors totally wrong (like the green savanna with purple zebras).

They backpedalled saying it was a "joke".

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    Undertaker explained it better than I could have. But yeah, those guys purposely changed colors to "prove" their point.

I'd really hold off on judging WW's suit colors until we see footage of her in a trailer. I'm hoping for red and blue, I'll be disappointed if it ends up being exactly the filtered reveal pic from comic con.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    Undertaker explained it better than I could have. But yeah, those guys purposely changed colors to "prove" their point.

I'd really hold off on judging WW's suit colors until we see footage of her in a trailer. I'm hoping for red and blue, I'll be disappointed if it ends up being exactly the filtered reveal pic from comic con.
    I think even if we get colors more closely resembling the statue that the NBA'er took, it is still too muted for my taste (also too Xena like). I want my superheroes colorful. Or at least closely resembling the source material.

The more I look at the cape, the more I can't help but think that it's going to aid in her flying or gliding. Per Gal, seems she'll have some form of the wonder jump and can practically fly (unless this was lost in translation)...is this what makes her able to "practically" fly I wonder?
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

All-New Member

Does anyone know when they would start filming? Also would Gal have to film Wonder Woman and Justice League back to back?

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superguy View Post
    Does anyone know when they would start filming? Also would Gal have to film Wonder Woman and Justice League back to back?
    The WW movie is slated to start filming this Fall. I don't think she'll be filming it and JL back to back, but I imagine she won't have a lot of lag time between the two.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Amazing Member

Last edited by The Undertaker; 05-07-2015 at 08:29 AM.

I really dig that look! She's so beautiful.

Now we get a clearer look on the cloak's texture, very reminiscent of the ones the gods wear in the new 52, I like it!

O hope the cape is just for decorating because Diana only wore capes if she wore full amazonian armor or was decorate. I don't want her to always wear the cape since it's Batman and Superman's thing

It's more a cloak than a cape and it will obviously not be worn all the time.

And no, capes are not only for the likes of Superman and Batman, the gods have been pictured with capes long before those heroes were ever created. And other heroes have capes, what's the big deal with that?

And of course, no, capes are not pratical in combat situations and having loose long wavy hair is of no practicality either.

And the producers are well aware of the fan base and they are respecting a lot of the mythology! We have an armor that is a synthesis of what WW has worn in all of her incarnations and I never thought it would be THAT close to her comics depiction, so as a fan, I find myself to be quite spoiled.

Of course, I'd rather she has blue eyes instead of brown, but does it take away her being Wonder Woman? I don't think so.
    But until the movie comes out, I'll have faith, because I know the producers know what's at stake, it's their money, the money of DC comics that come into play, and that money comes from the audience, so I trust they'll do what they can to please us.

The longevity of the franchise is at stake, so, yeah, I'm quite positive about what we are getting.
    Last edited by Javier Velasco; 05-07-2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: dismissive of other posters

Quote Originally Posted by The Undertaker View Post

Loving the feathery texture!
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Amazing Member

It isn't a superhero cape, it's like a winter cloak made with fur (though she wouldn't need it because she can endure coldness) and it looks awesome. I really dig it now (couldn't tell for sure with the previous pics)

Reminds me of this, but looking better for the movie:

I'm thinking Gal is the mysterious Diana for most of BvS and toward the end a woman shows up in this cloak and she removes the hood, revealing herself as a superpowered WW for the final battle.

Amazing Member

Bracelets pose, shield on her back