Page 139 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4021

If the 1920s rumor is true, when the MOS world engine happened, perhaps it not only caused Steve to crash through the island's mystical barrier, but also caused some sort of temporal displacement so he went back in time and crashed onto PI back in the 20s. Would be an interesting twist, if done right. Although I'd rather Trevor find himself in the 40s fighting Nazis alongside WW.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

I'm hoping the 20s rumor isn't true, Id rather have a modern version of her origin.

Ultimate Member

Wonder Woman dating Clint Eastwood's son, hmm? Meeting "dad" is going to be damn intimidating for her Anyway my idea for the film was that Zod turning on the World Engine weakened the barrier to Tartarus, causing lots of monsters and (whomever the main villain ends up being to) to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Wonder Woman dating Clint Eastwood's son, hmm? Meeting "dad" is going to be damn intimidating for her Anyway my idea for the film was that Zod turning on the World Engine weakened the barrier to Tartarus, causing lots of monsters and (whomever the main villain ends up being to) to escape.
    I think it would be the other way around lol.

Ultimate Member

Dirty Harry fears no one

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I think it would be the other way around lol.
    Zeus get nothing on Clint Eastwood lol

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    I'm hoping the 20s rumor isn't true, Id rather have a modern version of her origin.
    I completely co-sign on this. Hopefully, the failure of Agent Carter on ABC lets the powers that be know that this isn't a good idea.
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    I completely co-sign on this. Hopefully, the failure of Agent Carter on ABC lets the powers that be know that this isn't a good idea.
    failure? it still did better numbers than flash and arrow. It was a good show. the 20s were mere rumors without any base

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    failure? it still did better numbers than flash and arrow. It was a good show. the 20s were mere rumors without any base
    It did ok but ABC is on more TVs so it requires better ratings to be considered a success. I hope it comes back because I liked it a lot

Was agent carter really a failure?
    I mean it was always considered a mini series anyway

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    i know marvel/ABC expected a higher audience, but it's not like agents of shield do much better on audience. At least on quality it was a win, also very feminist show.
    a chance for 2nd season is open

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...series/356827/

"For those who are still confused, a limited series is one that has a limited number of episodes per season (fewer than the "full" 22 episode season), NOT a limited number of seasons. If a limited series does well, it will be renewed, as happened with Under The Dome, The Following and Sleepy Hollow, etc. If it does badly, it will be canceled and not return, like what happened with Gracepoint, The Assets, Killer Women, certainly Galavant, etc. Agent Carter ratings started reasonably well, but by episode three its ratings had dropped into the range that indicates that it's likely to be canceled."

I enjoyed Agent Carter and am sad to hear it might not get renewed. If it had been wildly successful, that also would've been an excellent indicator that female-led projects are worth the gamble. So: good for WW. At least The Hunger Games continues to be a huge draw.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    i know marvel/ABC expected a higher audience, but it's not like agents of shield do much better on audience. At least on quality it was a win, also very feminist show.
    a chance for 2nd season is open
    I think the feminist themes might've been the downfall of Peggy Carter so I'm a little bit apprehensive about Wonder Woman's first eponymous book being reportedly set in the 1920's. I loved the show though

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Archizoom View Post
    I think the feminist themes might've been the downfall of Peggy Carter so I'm a little bit apprehensive about Wonder Woman's first eponymous book being reportedly set in the 1920's. I loved the show though
    Was it really that "feminist" in tone? I mean, it wasn't like the average person from this century would have a problem with any of those type of themes, IMO. I certainly didn't and thought it was superior to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?