Page 150 of 269 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4021
    Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Undertaker View Post
    Bad. ASS!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

too much sword on those promotional art. Cape is nice

I worry the sword much like new 52 will be the only thing she use and the lasso an after though. I want the lasso to be a nice balance. I mean in the beginning she was willing to cut people's heads off

I really hope the cape is not the permanent part of her costume because I don't want her to be so much like Superman and Batman. I worry about the sword being shown more and more. I want the lasso to shine in the movie. I mean new 52 has made use of it often, I hope this movie will. Her sword and her shield were often in the back burn useless a great threat raised. I get annoyed by the simple fact even after the weapon bracelets she still carries the sword but that's just me. I wonder why the lasso is not being used often
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 05-01-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I really hope the cape is not the permanent part of her costume because I don't want her to be so much like Superman and Batman. I worry about the sword being shown more and more. I want the lasso to shine in the movie. I mean new 52 has made use of it often, I hope this movie will. Her sword and her shield were often in the back burn useless a great threat raised. I get annoyed by the simple fact even after the weapon bracelets she still carries the sword but that's just me. I wonder why the lasso is not being used often
    In the words of the great Edna Mode "NO CAPES" ... But I do like the way this looks! I too hope the sword is downplayed in favor of the Lasso ... A much more unique weapon that has always been character defining. I suspect CGI will play a large and, hopefully, awesome role in the Lasso

I really really wish her hair was a darker brown or black. It just seems so off being that light.
    Richard Alexander

Extraordinary Member

I appreciate the way they have drawn the pic so that one can pretend to be looking at her sword while really looking at her breasts.

The F-me boots really sell it too
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Wow, that looks awesome.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

That looks really cool.
    Just curious about the odd texturing. Can't wait to find out the story behind all of this.
    Makes think of Perseus and how he carried different items from the gods.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    In the words of the great Edna Mode "NO CAPES" ... But I do like the way this looks! I too hope the sword is downplayed in favor of the Lasso ... A much more unique weapon that has always been character defining. I suspect CGI will play a large and, hopefully, awesome role in the Lasso
    I feel the exact same. I have no prob with WW carrying a sword, but the lasso should be her go-to weapon. It's so tied up in the lore, including Marston's original bondage themes.

And, wow, loving the blue cape! Which was actually mentioned on some rumor site last year. I guess we can actually believe everything we read on th net.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

I love that the cloak is reminiscent to the ones Azzarelo's gods wear!

And overall, her armor is heavily bird inspired.

Anyway, I don't understand all the fuss about the sword, it's just promotional art. "Leaked" so to speak, I have suspicions that those "leaks" are intendend, maybe some new strategy from the studios to keep us talking and interested.

My worries is this will be her actually costume to match Superman and Batman . That all three have to wear capes. I don't want to have Diana always wear a cape

Spectacular Member

Wow.. I wonder why this is the first time we've seen her with a cape and not in any of the other shots of her costume we've seen? Might be just a sometimes thing.

Anyway I think it's cool. I like the times I've seen her with a cape in the comics. Just brings a different touch. Makes her more regal and awesome.

BANNED

You have seen 3. The official, this one and the one in the WB tour. She isn't using the sword there. Not really a good sample.
    True, but I don't really count the statue because Synder is probably going to shoot the film using filters just like he did with the Man of Steel.

The statue almost looks too colorful (still too dark, though)

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    My worries is this will be her actually costume to match Superman and Batman . That all three have to wear capes. I don't want to have Diana always wear a cape
    Caps prevent ass shots though
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut