Page 207 of 269 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4021
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    Gal Gadot did an interview in which she was talking about what Wonder Woman could do, and she said she can jump really high, almost like flying.
    Wasn't that pretty early on, though? We don't know how details like this may changed during the process of writing and editing the script.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanus View Post
    Wasn't that pretty early on, though? We don't know how details like this may changed during the process of writing and editing the script.
    That was fairly recent, relatively speaking. Most of the movie was filmed with them going over the special effects.

Anything to depower our girl Wonder Woman to prop up Superman. I wonder if Shazam, Martian Manhunter will fly when they have their movies or in the Justice League movie. My money is yes to these characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    i'm not too worried about her flying or not. they can easily give her the power of flight in her solo movie. just do it like in Azz's run where Hermes lends her his power in the heat of battle. Superman learning to fly was one of the better parts of MoS. i would prefer to see how she gains the ability rather than her just showing up with the power.

also, Pan was a huge flop over the weekend and the plot/story is getting terrible reviews. Jason Fuchs, who is writing the Wonder Woman script, is the one responsible for Pan.
    I've said this before on another thread, maybe even this one.....What if she never does get that power of flight in her movie or subsequent movies??? What then?

Also, just because we have heard her origin is that she is the daughter of Zeus doesn't mean it will follow the Azz plotline at all. Only that she is the daughter of Zeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    exactly, wonder woman already have a lead male character.
    A leading male character isn't what I'm talking about.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Wonder Gal, Cav-El and Batfleck on the cover of the next Total Film issue:

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Wonder Gal, Cav-El and Batfleck on the cover of the next Total Film issue:

Come on photophoppers!!! Give us a cool back ground on this!!! :P
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Hi-res cover with a lot of text on it:

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-21-2015 at 08:17 AM.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

^ Really hammering in the "Dawn" part of Dawn of Justice. Also what Snyder said about WW being the one who brings the JL together.

It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Just a reminder - this thread is for discussion of Wonder Woman in BvS.

If you have news regarding the Wonder Woman solo film, please take it to that thread.

Thanks!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

While I don't agree with Gal being Diana, since I feel she's not enough of a physical presence [I prefer Wonder Woman to look like she can lift a bus], I'm happy to give her a shot and see what she brings to the table. Acting wise? Not so sure, since I didn't feel she was great in anything I've seen her in [Fast and the Furious, obviously].

Personally, I've always enjoyed the idea of Megan Gale on the role, if only from a visual standpoint. But that said, her acting isn't fantastic either... so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBulman View Post
    While I don't agree with Gal being Diana, since I feel she's not enough of a physical presence [I prefer Wonder Woman to look like she can lift a bus], I'm happy to give her a shot and see what she brings to the table. Acting wise? Not so sure, since I didn't feel she was great in anything I've seen her in [Fast and the Furious, obviously].

Personally, I've always enjoyed the idea of Megan Gale on the role, if only from a visual standpoint. But that said, her acting isn't fantastic either... so.
    Then you just don't want to see Wonder Woman in live action. There's not a single human on Earth who with enough strength to lift a bus -- or bones so tough to withstand so much weight without shattering like glass.

Quote Originally Posted by InSavnity View Post
    Then you just don't want to see Wonder Woman in live action. There's not a single human on Earth who with enough strength to lift a bus -- or bones so tough to withstand so much weight without shattering like glass.
    The poster said "look like she can lift a bus".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The poster said "look like she can lift a bus".
    And I said that you cannot have something like that because nobody can lift a bus. A comparison without terms of comparison is nonsense.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InSavnity View Post
    And I said that you cannot have something like that because nobody can lift a bus. A comparison without terms of comparison is nonsense.
    Do you mean Superman doesn't look like he can push a planet?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?