Page 220 of 269 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4021
    Fantastic Member

It's completely recognizable as Wonder Woman.

Time to agree to disagree guys. No more talk about the actual color of the costume. Move along or risk some time off from the forums.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Amazing Member

Theater Reaction to Wonder Woman in BvS trailer:

Version 1

Version 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jinwaller View Post
    Theater Reaction to Wonder Woman in BvS trailer:

Version 1

Version 2
    The same thing happened in my theater. lol. Oh this is gonna be awesome!!!
    Richard Alexander

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Really wish I had a BvS trailer in my showing of TFA so I could have heard a reaction like that. Instead, we got Warcraft, Independence Day 2 and the 5th Wave.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Oh wow, this sort of fanfare already? Nice! Looks like WB going ahead with WW despite audience reaction is paying off!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Oh wow, this sort of fanfare already? Nice! Looks like WB going ahead with WW despite audience reaction is paying off!
    Despite? Can you explain? When was there audience reaction to Wonder Woman before this?

I'll add this too: the reaction was tremendous. This happened in my theater too. Both times. Applause for XMen and Civil War, applause for Batman v Superman....but when people saw Wonder Woman? The whole place exploded with applause just like this.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Despite? Can you explain? When was there audience reaction to Wonder Woman before this?

I'll add this too: the reaction was tremendous. This happened in my theater too. Both times. Applause for XMen and Civil War, applause for Batman v Superman....but when people saw Wonder Woman? The whole place exploded with applause just like this.
    I think they meant the initial reaction to Gadot being cast as WW. Kneejerk fanboy rage, blah-blah. But we know which movie they'll be seeing opening night come June 2017.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

I meant that despite no audience reaction they still went ahead and geenlite the solo film. Perhaps I should have been more clear
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I meant that despite no audience reaction they still went ahead and geenlite the solo film. Perhaps I should have been more clear
    No audience reaction to what? When?
    Again, the video posted is literally the very first opportunity an audience would have to react to Gal as Wonder Woman on the big screen. And people went wild. And the WW movie was already green lit, even filming at this time. So what are you referring to and when?
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 12-22-2015 at 06:25 AM.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

No audience reaction to what? When?
    Again, the video posted is literally the very first opportunity an audience would have to react to Gal as Wonder Woman on the big screen. And people went wild. And the WW movie was already green lit, even filming at this time. So what are you referring to and when?
    The people at my screening of Star Wars did not go wild like you guys say at yours. What are we supposed to make of that, then?

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    The people at my screening of Star Wars did not go wild like you guys say at yours. What are we supposed to make of that, then?
    I would make that you were in a different theater? Also, that some people are really REALLY excited for Wonder Woman's appearance, some people are excited, and some people are not as excited. And some Star Wars fans happen to not care at all about Wonder Woman.

Not really anything to do with my post that you've quoted though.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Obviously your theater was filled with pod people. Tell me. Since then, have you gone to sleep?
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

My bad. I totally misinterpreted your words.