Page 224 of 269 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4021

I'm glad that kind, strong and fierce were the requirements!!!image.jpg
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    I'm glad that kind, strong and fierce were the requirements!!!image.jpg
    Snyder has now stated they went through an exhaustive process interviewing hundreds of actresses, with a final six doing actual screen tests. I only know the final three, would be interesting to see who else was up for this iconic role.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    I'm glad that kind, strong and fierce were the requirements!!!
    Kind, strong and fierce AND gorgeous...that's all just fine.

The best Wonder Woman stories have always been about Diana fighting for freedom, ..usually someone else's. Not about truth, badassery or magic. If Snyder blows this film, which is entirely possible, ..that's the hill that the movie will die on.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 01-07-2016 at 03:45 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    Snyder has now stated they went through an exhaustive process interviewing hundreds of actresses, with a final six doing actual screen tests. I only know the final three, would be interesting to see who else was up for this iconic role.
    From what I read, they said it was 6 actresses that were tested with it coming down to the three that we know of. I haven't seen an interview yet with Synder where they talked about interviewing hundreds of actresses.

Fantastic Member

Go to comicbookmovie.com...Here's the quote: When the director was asked if they had to see a lot of actresses for the role and how many it came down to, Snyder had this to say, "We did… I can’t even remember how many in terms of interviews, but for the final test, I think that we tested six actresses. But we interviewed and saw hundreds, so it was a pretty exhausting process."

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    Who was the final three? Very curious who else they were considering.

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    Who was the final three? Very curious who else they were considering.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/batma...resses-2013-11

Elodie Yung From The last GI Joe movie, and now she's playing Elektra on the Netflix Daredevil series.

Olga Kurylenko from the first Daniel Craig James Bond movie.

And Gal.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    Go to comicbookmovie.com...Here's the quote: When the director was asked if they had to see a lot of actresses for the role and how many it came down to, Snyder had this to say, "We did… I can’t even remember how many in terms of interviews, but for the final test, I think that we tested six actresses. But we interviewed and saw hundreds, so it was a pretty exhausting process."
    Thank you. I was too lazy to go find the quote I'd read, lol. And this makes me feel even better about the casting...that Gal competed against hundreds of other actresses...and one key trait they saw in Gal was kindness. She may just nail this role.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    http://www.businessinsider.com/batma...resses-2013-11

Elodie Yung From The last GI Joe movie, and now she's playing Elektra on the Netflix Daredevil series.

Olga Kurylenko from the first Daniel Craig James Bond movie.

And Gal.
    I was originally rooting for Olga but Gal has won me over.

Fantastic Member

Heh I remember gal saying she didn't know she audition for WW, she Proly thought it was Bruce Wayne love interest, I'm guessing it was the same for the others as well

BANNED

The ViolatingNDA review - debunked.
    And now Snyder revealed she has a "cameo, hm no, it's a bit bigger than that, she comes in and does something" which essentially means that she forces Superman and Batman to mend their fences and join forces with her in order to beat Doomsday. In a nutshell, she does nothing of note, she's the momsy figure that breaks them up. She also stops a blast of heat vision with her shield, impressive.
    I'm telling you now, you're in for a hell of a disappointment

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pamp_Lusa View Post
    The ViolatingNDA review - debunked.
    And now Snyder revealed she has a "cameo, hm no, it's a bit bigger than that, she comes in and does something" which essentially means that she forces Superman and Batman to mend their fences and join forces with her in order to beat Doomsday. In a nutshell, she does nothing of note, she's the momsy figure that breaks them up. She also stops a blast of heat vision with her shield, impressive.
    Only if one's expectations are ridiculously high, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pamp_Lusa View Post
    Well, it is a Snyder film. Disappointment is happening, no matter how big a role Wonder Woman has in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Only if one's expectations are ridiculously high, IMO.
    Yeah, I don't understand the negativity about a film no one in this thread has actually seen yet. Plus it's not getting bad buzz months before its release like FF did. Everything that's leaked about BvS from insiders has been praise.

Fantastic Member

Yeah I think that what everyone is expecting her to do break up the fight and save there asses from lex luthor