Page 260 of 269 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4021

Quote Originally Posted by dianafan1985 View Post
    Hi, no need to bash anybody elses opinion because YOU happened to enjoy the movie. We are not all robots; everyone won't see things the same way. I wasn't looking for things to hate. Quite the contrary, I was looking for things to love. I just didn't think the film was epic in any way shape or form (of course with the exception of Gal Gaddot). It was just 2 hours of drama, and about half an hour of action. I happen to like superhero films to contain minimal drama and more action. If I wanted to watch Bridget Jones Diary, I would have attended that movie or one like it.

Let me explain what I mean: the first Avengers film was just perfect, I had no complaints, and I am a DC guy who doesn't really understand Marvel characters. The Avengers film was action packed: scene after scene after scene, and the story was very easy to understand. I believe Joss Whedon was responsible for that. Perhaps he could show Mr Snyder a thing or two about how to appropriately execute a superhero film.

But again, that is MY OPINION.
    I didn't read your opinion before I posted this. I couldn't care less what you thought of the movie, honestly. No offense, just my opinion.

IT WAS EPIC AGAIN. THE SECOND TIME!!! Go see it folks!!! It's A comic book movie by a comic book fan for comic book fans, and it's perfect for it.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Mighty Member

I'd like to never see the name marvel when the topic has nothing to do with them

Mighty Member

Anyway gal did great and Snyder was very respectful of the character while allowing Jenkins to basically decide what's best for the characters direction in her solo. Wish there was more but understand they couldn't do that without just making her a titular character, which wouldve been cool.

Fantastic Member

Saw it, LOVED IT; Gal IS Wonder Woman! I feel vindicated. That is all.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    I didn't read your opinion before I posted this. I couldn't care less what you thought of the movie, honestly. No offense, just my opinion.

IT WAS EPIC AGAIN. THE SECOND TIME!!! Go see it folks!!! It's A comic book movie by a comic book fan for comic book fans, and it's perfect for it.
    Well, if we are offering opinions then I would say certainly go and see it once. But I won't be seeing it twice.

Wonder Woman was great in it, but I don't feel the need to give up more money and another two and half hours JUST for the 30 minutes Diana is on screen.

It's okay.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spair View Post
    On my way home from seeing the movie with my aunt who knows nothing at all about super heros...I won't lie or exaggerate she enjoyed the film tremendously. She thought Lex Luthor was great. I on the other hand wished the film wasn't so slow. I liked it much, much more then i disliked it. So thumbs up for me. I actually laughed so hard i cried at my aunt being startled stupid by the theater erupting when wonder woman came on the scene. It was GLORIOUS. My wonder woman sneakers where a hit too.
    I thought Lex Luthor came across as a great tribute to Heath Ledger's Joker.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

She's in 7 minutes of it, and the better part of those 7 minutes was Wonder Woman opening an email on her laptop

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Well, if we are offering opinions then I would say certainly go and see it once. But I won't be seeing it twice.

Wonder Woman was great in it, but I don't feel the need to give up more money and another two and half hours JUST for the 30 minutes Diana is on screen.

It's okay.
    Because of this movie, I'm a new fan of Batman, Superman and Lois Lane. I'll be seeing a third maybe fourth and fifth time over the next days and weeks. I picked up more with each viewing so far!

Wonder Woman is/was the only thing about this movie I had any interest in. Haven't seen it--don't plan to--but based on the reviews, I'm relieved she was (at least) inoffensive or (at best) one of the best parts of the film.

As far as actual characterization goes, I guess it'll be up to Patty Jenkins, and based on interviews thus far, she seems to have a good sense of Diana.

Fantastic Member

There are many positive reviews for this film but 1. Zack Snyder is a divisive director and 2. The internet is, by its nature, a breeding ground for negativity and that negativity spreads like wild fire, so obviously the negative reviews gain more traction.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Wonder Woman is/was the only thing about this movie I had any interest in. Haven't seen it--don't plan to--but based on the reviews, I'm relieved she was (at least) inoffensive or (at best) one of the best parts of the film.

As far as actual characterization goes, I guess it'll be up to Patty Jenkins, and based on interviews thus far, she seems to have a good sense of Diana.
    Do yourself a favor, my friend. Go see it!! It's REALLY GOOD!! The visual of Wonder Woman alone is worth it, but honestly, this movie is GOOD!!!!

BTW:
    http://moviepilot.com/posts/3833778
    BIGGEST SUPERHERO MOVIE OPENING EVER.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 03-26-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    There are many positive reviews for this film but 1. Zack Snyder is a divisive director and 2. The internet is, by its nature, a breeding ground for negativity and that negativity spreads like wild fire, so obviously the negative reviews gain more traction.
    Superhero movie for superhero fans made by a superhero fan. Can't beat it, and it's the best I've seen! Love it!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post

It's okay.
    Since we're all offering opinions here, I'll say watch it at least 1 time in IMAX 3D. It is beautiful and breathtaking. Easily the best cinematography of any superhero film. I've watched it in iMax 3D and wide screen theatre and so far if you wanna spend money on IMAX 3D this is the film to catch it.
    Plus Wonder Woman kicks ass and I can't wait for next year's film. What would make me happier is if Chris Pine appeared in 21st century as Steve Trevor's grandson. That would be amazing.

The movie was Bad.

Wonder Woman was... Well, with regards to the use of the character in relation to the plot, that would still fall under the aforementioned bad. But to be fair, she simply wasn't in it enough to really judge anything about the character or Gal's performance.

I love how the marketing/commercials have switched and started showing her scenes first now, during the commercials. I hope in the extra 30 minutes R rated version, she has more to do. I hope they push up her movie.
    Richard Alexander