Page 263 of 269 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 4021
    Fantastic Member

Even if Snyder did say that Superman was the most powerful (which I never read or heard either), that doesn't necessarily mean stronger. Superman has heat vision, x-ray vision, freeze breath, possibly flight...all powers that Wonder Woman doesn't have.

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    Even if Snyder did say that Superman was the most powerful (which I never read or heard either), that doesn't necessarily mean stronger. Superman has heat vision, x-ray vision, freeze breath, possibly flight...all powers that Wonder Woman doesn't have.
    Might as well add super strength, speed, endurance, and stamina in that list...I know only a single trailer has been out but...my fear is that WW will appear to be a street level warrior character in her own film.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    Might as well add super strength, speed, endurance, and stamina in that list...I know only a single trailer has been out but...my fear is that WW will appear to be a street level warrior character in her own film.
    We saw her have super strength, though.

That doesn't even make any sense. And we never got a trailer. WE got behind the scenes footage of a movie that had only been filming for a few weeks at best. No CGI or anything was completed.

I will never understand why people will argue against what is clearly right in front of their faces. It makes no sense.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    We saw her have super strength, though.
    And Super Speed, and Endurance and Stamina.
    Richard Alexander

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    That doesn't even make any sense. And we never got a trailer. WE got behind the scenes footage of a movie that had only been filming for a few weeks at best. No CGI or anything was completed.

I will never understand why people will argue against what is clearly right in front of their faces. It makes no sense.
    Well, I haven't followed it much, but whatever was 'in front of my face' didn't really leave me with much to go on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah-MELvV86g

Watch this, it will be right in front your face.

Show me, with this footage, how weak she is compared to Supes. Show me where she lacks super-strength, endurance, stamina and speed. The only power that is not shown, or at least ambiguously shown is flight.
    But what we can say for sure with this footage is that she has super-strength, super-speed, super-athleticsm, stamina, durability and good fighting abilities.

Analysis:
    - Super-jump and super-speed: If she was so much slower than Superman, then why didn't Superman outfly her and get to DD first even when flying off after Wonder Woman jumped?

- Super strength: She shield-slammed Doomsday and sent him in the air quite easily. After that, Supes punches Doomsday in the face and it did nothing to him and he got thrown away like a ball. She also easily dealt with the car sent onto her by DD. Try doing that with a bag of the same weight as your body weight without being pushed away, try it and you'll see how powerful WW is.

And then, in that scene where she stops a full punch by DD with her sword, it indeed takes a huge amount on strength to withstand it, you can even see the wind generated by the shock and you can see the struggle in Diana's Face. She also successfully lassoes Doomsday, revealing that her might is huge enough to keep DD from breaking off.

After all this, show me where she is so much weaker than Superman here?

EDIT: After Supes is kicked away by Doomsday, WW uses her shockwave attack at Doomsday, makes me think that she might have done that in order to repel Doomsday away from Superman, the same way she did that with Batman when she saved him from his laster blast.
    Last edited by enish; 06-06-2016 at 12:55 AM.

Except that we've already seen her super strength, speed, endurance, slamina and flight (or something that looks identical to flight) in BvS. We've seen all of this. And the teaser for the WW movie came out after 2 or three months shooting....no effects added.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by enish View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah-MELvV86g

Watch this, it will be right in front your face.

Show me, with this footage, how weak she is compared to Supes. Show me where she lacks super-strength, endurance, stamina and speed. The only power that is not shown, or at least ambiguously shown is flight.
    But what we can say for sure with this footage is that she has super-strength, super-speed, super-athleticsm, stamina, durability and good fighting abilities.

Analysis:
    - Super-jump and super-speed: If she was so much slower than Superman, then why didn't Superman outfly her and get to DD first even when flying off after Wonder Woman jumped?

- Super strength: She shield-slammed Doomsday and sent him in the air quite easily. After that, Supes punches Doomsday in the face and it did nothing to him and he got thrown away like a ball. She also easily dealt with the car sent onto her by DD. Try doing that with a bag of the same weight as your body weight without being pushed away, try it and you'll see how powerful WW is.

And then, in that scene where she stops a full punch by DD with her sword, it indeed takes a huge amount on strength to withstand it, you can even see the wind generated by the shock and you can see the struggle in Diana's Face. She also successfully lassoes Doomsday, revealing that her might is huge enough to keep DD from breaking off.

After all this, show me where she is so much weaker than Superman here?

EDIT: After Supes is kicked away by Doomsday, WW uses her shockwave attack at Doomsday, makes me think that she might have done that in order to repel Doomsday away from Superman, the same way she did that with Batman when she saved him from his laster blast.
    Also...at 0:50 sec she flies at him again, after he hits her with a bus (or something), just before he knocks her back with a blast, and she exhibits super speed to fly at him again.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From the BvS: UE extras:

She looks so freaking awesome! I love that cape too. I just hope the movie and her actual acting are as good. We'll probably get a teaser trailer at Comic Con.

Mighty Member

is that hera's cape? it looks very royal and has this peacock like coloring

I like the changes to the tiara, also. I like the new star.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I like the changes to the tiara, also. I like the new star.
    Hate to break it to ya, buddy, but this looks to be a costume test, I'm guessing close to final product. If you look up concept art, it also has that weird red middle part of the tiara.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From the BvS: UE extras:

My my, BEAUTIFUL! Not sure why they ditched the cape, but it really looks good here! And I'm glad they tweeked the tiara, not sure how I feel about this star here. Wish the final product was red, but this sorta reminds me of guidlines for drawing a star.