Page 264 of 269 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4021

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    My my, BEAUTIFUL! Not sure why they ditched the cape, but it really looks good here! And I'm glad they tweeked the tiara, not sure how I feel about this star here. Wish the final product was red, but this sorta reminds me of guidlines for drawing a star.
    Those images are new from the Wonder Woman movie new featurette. AWESOME!!!

http://www.themovienetwork.com/artic...man-featurette

"Three images from the featurette The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder made their way on the Internet, with two of them showing Gal Gadot in costume for the Wonder Woman solo movie, and one showing the film's logo with the new tagline."

"In the Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition featurette The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder, you'll be able to check out snippets of new footage from the upcoming Wonder Woman film, and these new behind-the-scenes moments of Gal Gadot in her full Amazonian battle gear."
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 06-28-2016 at 08:12 AM.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Those images are new from the Wonder Woman movie new featurette. AWESOME!!!

"Three images from the featurette The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder made their way on the Internet, with two of them showing Gal Gadot in costume for the Wonder Woman solo movie, and one showing the film's logo with the new tagline."

"In the Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition featurette The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder, you'll be able to check out snippets of new footage from the upcoming Wonder Woman film, and these new behind-the-scenes moments of Gal Gadot in her full Amazonian battle gear."
    Are you SURE that is the context, though? This lioks to me like a costume test. And especially the tiara tells me that cause it looks so different from the one we have seen being used in BvS and WW... I could be wrong, of course! And if I am, hurrah for getting closer to that red star! I don't mind it silver, but my preference is that they use the same 8 pointed design in RED!

Are you SURE that is the context, though? This lioks to me like a costume test. And especially the tiara tells me that cause it looks so different from the one we have seen being used in BvS and WW... I could be wrong, of course! And if I am, hurrah for getting closer to that red star! I don't mind it silver, but my preference is that they use the same 8 pointed design in RED!
    I thought so too, and no, not sure...but the article says "Three images from the featurette The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder made their way on the Internet, with two of them showing Gal Gadot in costume for the Wonder Woman solo movie, and one showing the film's logo with the new tagline."
    There were several other behind the scenes pics, some indicating costume test, but it was Gal in the current costume, next to a mannequin wearing a much darker red costume with a different eagle, and someone holding one with a lighter, toned out costume.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

And one SPINNING!!!
    image.jpg
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 06-28-2016 at 08:30 AM.

And one SPINNING!!!
    image.jpg
    YAAAS KWEEN! I almost just passed out! Thank you for posting these Wonder Man!

BANNED

I definitely agree with you and disagree with ReadWonderman, I saw pics from licensing expo and the tiara had that wind rose design on it so this is probably from early costume fittings for Batman v Souperman. They probably thought this pentastar design was too nice for Wonder Woman, we can't have anything nice, can we. They were like "nah that's too nice, let's make it worse, let's make it a wind rose, and make it chunkier too" and so that's what happened. Or maybe Chrysler was suing because that does look a lot like the Chrysler logo. It's a pity though coz I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Pamp_Lusa View Post
    I definitely agree with you and disagree with ReadWonderman, I saw pics from licensing expo and the tiara had that wind rose design on it so this is probably from early costume fittings for Batman v Souperman. They probably thought this pentastar design was too nice for Wonder Woman, we can't have anything nice, can we. They were like "nah that's too nice, let's make it worse, let's make it a wind rose, and make it chunkier too" and so that's what happened. Or maybe Chrysler was suing because that does look a lot like the Chrysler logo. It's a pity though coz I like it
    You disagree with me? NO. WAY.

But actually, you disagree with these news sources, and the featurette on the Ultimate Edition of BvS, which pegs these photos as "New behind-the-scenes images of Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman feature a better look at Gal Gadot as the Amazonian Warrior Princess in her full battle garb looking graceful, and ready for battle." I guess we will find out for sure eventually though.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonder...zonian-a142997

(Though the use of the word "Amazonian" gives me pause. UGH. IT'S AMAZON!)
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 06-28-2016 at 10:19 AM.

And one SPINNING!!!
    image.jpg
    Wonder Woman better spin or I'm out!

Seriously though, thanks for the pics RealWonderman

THIS. This this. Although I'm almost certain it's just Gal doing the spin for fun, I LOVE that she did. If the spin is in though? I DIE!!!
    image.jpg

BANNED

She didn't spin in the snippet. Or at least I never saw that. And hardly anything was shown of the new movie. She was shown in full costume though, and man, am I happy that Gal Gadot got the part. She is absolutely PERFECT for Wonder Woman. I purchased the Batman V Superman movie on itunes yesterday. I totally take back what I said the first time. Now that I have rewatched the film on my computer (where I am able to replay scenes, and watch without any distraction unlike the movie theatre I had visited a few months back), things make more sense now, and I would give it an A- instead of the C I gave it last time. Wonder Woman was portrayed well in the movie: she was strong, graceful, sophisticated, and capable. Superman better not get brainwashed and get in a fight with her or she will chop his head off. Both characters were shown to be on similar power levels. Hell WW seemed to have flown in a couple scenes with doomsday; you would just have to squint your eyes or pause the movie to get the scene. I suppose they don't know how they are going to portray her in the WW solo film. I hope she doesn't spin and do cheesy 70s era stuff like she did in that tv show. I hope they add more layers to her character. As long as I don't see the invisible jet, I am cool.

I am kinda worried how Patty Jnkins is gonna treat her power wise. In the Batman V Superman movie, there was a scene where Doomsday hit her, and she recovered and zipped right back to fight him. This displayed super speed, or I suppose, Wonder Speed. So I don't know why she is riding a horse in the teaser of her new film. I really hope I am wrong and I am jumping the gun where her portrayal is concerned, but I really want them to be consistent with her power levels. I want them to portray her as strong as she is portrayed in the current comic books. Geoff Johns even said in the featurette that she is kinda like both Superman (power wise) and Batman (someone who is mysterious and can move in the shadows). They said that she was the most powerful female hero in the DC universe, and she was the best fighter. Lets hope this is demonstrated in her own movie.

Aside from Diana, I am a Superman fan as well, and I was really impressed with Cavill's portrayal of Supes as a compassionate man but a very powerful man as well. Hell, I even liked Batman in this movie. He was likeable, and at times funny.

I guess all who used to oppose Affleck and Gadot in their respective roles are now eating their words because they both stole the spotlight in this film. Cavill is an excellent actor, not to mention a looker (what a hunk). He was just perfect for the film. I could go on and on. I can't wait for Justice League.
    Last edited by dianafan1985; 06-28-2016 at 12:42 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by enish View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah-MELvV86g

Watch this, it will be right in front your face.

Show me, with this footage, how weak she is compared to Supes. Show me where she lacks super-strength, endurance, stamina and speed. The only power that is not shown, or at least ambiguously shown is flight.
    But what we can say for sure with this footage is that she has super-strength, super-speed, super-athleticsm, stamina, durability and good fighting abilities.

Analysis:
    - Super-jump and super-speed: If she was so much slower than Superman, then why didn't Superman outfly her and get to DD first even when flying off after Wonder Woman jumped?

- Super strength: She shield-slammed Doomsday and sent him in the air quite easily. After that, Supes punches Doomsday in the face and it did nothing to him and he got thrown away like a ball. She also easily dealt with the car sent onto her by DD. Try doing that with a bag of the same weight as your body weight without being pushed away, try it and you'll see how powerful WW is.

And then, in that scene where she stops a full punch by DD with her sword, it indeed takes a huge amount on strength to withstand it, you can even see the wind generated by the shock and you can see the struggle in Diana's Face. She also successfully lassoes Doomsday, revealing that her might is huge enough to keep DD from breaking off.

After all this, show me where she is so much weaker than Superman here?

EDIT: After Supes is kicked away by Doomsday, WW uses her shockwave attack at Doomsday, makes me think that she might have done that in order to repel Doomsday away from Superman, the same way she did that with Batman when she saved him from his laster blast.
    I love this post. I totally agree.

Everytime i've watched the movie this part always stuck out to me. If this isn't Diana, I don't know who is. The Compassion in this image.

Richard Alexander

BANNED

Exactly. Then there are other scenes like when she grinned at Doomsday before picking up her sword that displays how versatile this actress is! Very impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by dianafan1985 View Post
    Exactly. Then there are other scenes like when she grinned at Doomsday before picking up her sword that displays how versatile this actress is! Very impressed!
    I love that Gal came up with that.
    Richard Alexander