Page 3 of 269 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Gal hasn't really showed us a picture lately of her 'guns', so I highly doubt we are going to get a beefed up Wonder Woman. I think the best costume will be one that covers her all the way up and have some bulkiness to it so it looks like she is bigger than she really is.

The Batman pic has me excited. I just know they are going to nail Diana. Gal would look damn good in costume, just watch.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    Gal hasn't really showed us a picture lately of her 'guns', so I highly doubt we are going to get a beefed up Wonder Woman. I think the best costume will be one that covers her all the way up and have some bulkiness to it so it looks like she is bigger than she really is.
    U might be right. Gal posted this pic today. Not sure how recent it is. But if it's recent, she's basically gone from super-thin to merely slender. Although you can't really tell muscle size until they flex the muscle, especially with women. I do have to say I prefer her breasts here to an actress with a boob job who would be literally busting out of the bustier. Lol

image.jpg
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    U might be right. Gal posted this pic today. Not sure how recent it is. But if it's recent, she's basically gone from super-thin to merely slender. Although you can't really tell muscle size until they flex the muscle, especially with women. I do have to say I prefer her breasts here to an actress with a boob job who would be literally busting out of the bustier. Lol

image.jpg
    ...about to become the most well known/recognized actress in the world.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    OK. We've seen Batman and Batmobile now...WONDER WOMAN SOON!!!!!!

http://fansided.com/2014/05/13/first...evealed-photo/
    Wow! The costume designer really nailed Batman's suit. Let's hope he did the same with WW.

BANNED

...about to become the most well known/recognized actress in the world.
    Hmmm, I am thinking there are alot of established actresses out there who will be probably still be more well known and recognized after Gal's performance, which is in all likelihood a glorified cameo.

Hmmm, I am thinking there are alot of established actresses out there who will be probably still be more well known and recognized after Gal's performance, which is in all likelihood a glorified cameo.
    She's playing Wonder Woman. Everyone will recognize her for that...for better or worse. I'll go further and say that once the costume is revealed, the news will probably, as they say, break the internet.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 05-13-2014 at 01:57 PM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

She's playing Wonder Woman. Everyone will recognize her for that...for better or worse.
    This is true. It's different than playing Black Widow, Storm, Invisible Woman, etc. since Wondy is easily the most recognizable and iconic superheroine of them all.

Having said that, Gal is not going to be the most famous actress out there based on this movie.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

BANNED

She's playing Wonder Woman. Everyone will recognize her for that...for better or worse. I'll go further and say that once the costume is revealed, the news will probably, as they say, break the internet.
    I admire your enthusiasm. You and Top Carnivore seem to go all in with whatever choice they cast as Wonder Woman. But breaking the internet? A little too much message board hyperbole.

I admire your enthusiasm. You and Top Carnivore seem to go all in with whatever choice they cast as Wonder Woman. But breaking the internet? A little too much message board hyperbole.
    To be fair, I wouldn't have liked just anyone (and the jury is still out on how Gal will do). Of course, I supported Adrianne because I'd been a fan of hers from years of watching Friday Night Lights. As for Gal, I'd always wanted an exotic foreign actress to be cast in BvS. I remember rumors of Whedon considering actresses from India for his solo WW movie, which I thought was cool too. Really though, I'd rather send positive vibes to this project than the typical fanboy doom/gloom. Two years of that? No thanks. Crossing my fingers for a costume reveal tomorrow! (if I don't like it, I promise to be honest, lol)
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

I thought the intended hyperbole was clear, emphasized by the ""

And to be clear, I didn't day the most famous actress, but most recognized (and well known, but to be clear, I mean "as Wonder Woman" because everyone knows Wonder Woman.) And I also said for better or worse. But I do think that it's accurate that (no hyperbole) everyone will recognize Wonder Woman.

I don't mind at all if people disagree with this , but I wanted to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    To be fair, I wouldn't have liked just anyone (and the jury is still out on how Gal will do). Of course, I supported Adrianne because I'd been a fan of hers from years of watching Friday Night Lights. As for Gal, I'd always wanted an exotic foreign actress to be cast in BvS. I remember rumors of Whedon considering actresses from India for his solo WW movie, which I thought was cool too. Really though, I'd rather send positive vibes to this project than the typical fanboy doom/gloom. Two years of that? No thanks. Crossing my fingers for a costume reveal tomorrow! (if I don't like it, I promise to be honest, lol)
    Hear hear!

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Lol, it can't be too heavy or too much, or else she won't be able to move...LOL Even with her 'bulking up', she still has that slim, slender body frame.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    Lol, it can't be too heavy or too much, or else she won't be able to move...LOL Even with her 'bulking up', she still has that slim, slender body frame.
    Make it look 'heavy', but still be light to wear for the user. I harbor the same thoughts as you on it being too heavy for her given her current physique

BANNED

Attached Images Attached Images