BANNED

she is also doing the movie triple nine. She must be really busy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    she is also doing the movie triple nine. She must be really busy

Is she the lead?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-blazer View Post
    I don't think they should CGI her hair to make it black. Her hair is already dark enough and making it black would just make it seem fake. Like Palicki, who is a natural blond. It looked like a wig.
    The same can be said about Lynda. In early episodes it was her real hair, and IMO it looked much better than the black wig from 2nd season:

On comics the hair is black, but that's just comics. The majority of people with dark hair doesn't have black hair. It's generally brownish. Yet on comics everyone has black hair (also, blue) except for Hal Jordan (but his hair is a lighter tone of brown).
    Based on her complexion, Gal could handle black hair without any problem. Having said that, no CGI involved!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-blazer View Post
    I don't think they should CGI her hair to make it black. Her hair is already dark enough and making it black would just make it seem fake. Like Palicki, who is a natural blond. It looked like a wig.
    The same can be said about Lynda. In early episodes it was her real hair, and IMO it looked much better than the black wig from 2nd season:

On comics the hair is black, but that's just comics. The majority of people with dark hair doesn't have black hair. It's generally brownish. Yet on comics everyone has black hair (also, blue) except for Hal Jordan (but his hair is a lighter tone of brown).
    100% agree with you about that.
    Also really liked Lynda Carter's look from the first season of Wonder Woman.
    My apologies if this question been asked already.
    Is Gal Gadot going to dye her black for the movie role?
    I think so, but, I'm can't remember this at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois View Post
    100% agree with you about that.
    Also really liked Lynda Carter's look from the first season of Wonder Woman.
    My apologies if this question been asked already.
    Is Gal Gadot going to dye her black for the movie role?
    I think so, but, I'm can't remember this at the moment.
    In some of the set photos released awhile back, her hair looked black or a really, really dark brown.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    I don't really care about the hair color except that it should be a dark color or care about the color of her eyes. But, to suggest that we should CGI enhance other aspects of her body as some have stated is just ridiculous. She either wears the costume and owns it, or she should not have been cast in the first place.
    And there you go...

Gal and Kate in the same movie :O
    I must be dreamin'

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Fantastic Member

I think she's supporting in this movie, but she WAS cast in a movie with the likes of Kate Winslet, Aaron Paul, Norman Reedus, Woody Harrelson and Casey Affleck...It might be safe to assume that she can act...Or at the very least, that someone other than Snyder thinks she can act.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    I think she's supporting in this movie, but she WAS cast in a movie with the likes of Kate Winslet, Aaron Paul, Norman Reedus, Woody Harrelson and Casey Affleck...It might be safe to assume that she can act...Or at the very least, that someone other than Snyder thinks she can act.
    This will probably be a movie I go watch just to see if she CAN act. Of course, she could end up being an actress who is pretty shoddy in other roles, but dynamite as Wonder Woman (or the reverse). Guess we'll have to wait and see.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Well then..

Who do you see?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Well then..

Who do you see?
    Well, I see a woman who's going to make a fantastic Wonder Woman! Unfortunately, I assume that all of the people who just can't see her as Wonder Woman still wont be able to. At this point she could probably walk up in costume, lift a car over her head and say; "No, you don't get it...they cast me because I AM Princess Diana. I met William Moulton Marston years ago and he based the entire character of Wonder Woman on me." and people would still say; "Nope, just don't see it, she doesn't look a thing like Lynda Carter. Still should've been Jamie Alexander."

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Well then..

Who do you see?
    Looks like a.........wondrous woman to me!

I would very much like them to give her blue eyes if possible, but I'm cool either way!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    We can probably say the same thing about the movie 'Haywire' that starred Gina Carano. After all, some of the actors in that movie was: Michael Fassbender, Michael Douglas, Ewen McGregor, Channing Tatum, Antonio Banderas, Bill Paxton just to name a few. Also directed by Steven Soderbergh.

Can we assume that Gina is a great actress though? Most here would say no to that question.

So the same question would apply to Gal Gadot. Let's not assume since she has been cast with other famous actors that she can necessarily act. All she might have is few lines in the movie as it is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    We can probably say the same thing about the movie 'Haywire' that starred Gina Carano. After all, some of the actors in that movie was: Michael Fassbender, Michael Douglas, Ewen McGregor, Channing Tatum, Antonio Banderas, Bill Paxton just to name a few. Also directed by Steven Soderbergh.

Can we assume that Gina is a great actress though? Most here would say no to that question.

So the same question would apply to Gal Gadot. Let's not assume since she has been cast with other famous actors that she can necessarily act. All she might have is few lines in the movie as it is.
    I think Gal will be one of the leads on this movie. but you are right the great cast doesn't say nothing about her acting skills. I see triple nine as a way to boost her profile.

Even though production work in currently in full swing on "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice", it appears that actress Gal Gadot may already be finished with shooting her Wonder Woman scenes for the film.

According to a report from Batman-News, Gadot is now working on another film entitled "Triple Nine" and is no longer in Detroit which may suggest that her role as the Amazonian princess may be just a cameo.

However, it is also speculated that Gadot may return to the "Batman v. Superman" set towards the end of filming in November or December to shoot more scenes.

Gadot is currently signed on to appear at least two more times in the role in two follow-up films; "Justice League" and "Wonder Woman" which are both scheduled to hit theaters in 2017.
    http://www.supermansupersite.com/070...ce=twitterfeed

only speculation

Lets just be thankful they didn't cast Megan Fox.