Page 5 of 269 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    and i agree with you 100%, of course.
    WW's glass is not only half-full, it's overflowing! And judging by this "big reveal" pic, it's obvious the movie is already quite WONDER-ful! Omg. May 2016 cannot get here fast enough!!!
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Btw, this is Cavill wearing the aforementioned muscle suit which goes under his suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    I dunno. I like the costume. Or at least it's growing on me. The blue hue is a nice nod to WW's red, white and BLUE roots. They've replaced the invisible jet with invisible bracelets. She doesn't need a sword when she can whack bad guys over the head with that attaché case. And assuming she can wage battle in those heels, well dang, it looks like we got the badass Diana we were hoping for. Per usual, I'm looking at the sunny side and remain eternally optimistic.
    You have me at work cracking up!!!! LMAOOOOOO
    Richard Alexander

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Just looking like WW wont cut it.
    Why not? Will she actually be fighting real-life super villains in the movie?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Both Cavill and Affleck are very tall dudes, jacked as hell for their roles, and wear muscle suits on top of that.
    Gadot is a skinny girl who wont get to wear a muscle suit like they do.

Just looking like WW wont cut it. I dont want a muscle monster of a woman, but Gadot isnt skinnier than your average girl to begin with.
    Very thin in real life = normal size on film. They say the camera adds 10 lbs, but it's more than that. She's tall, she'll hopefully be in a bad ass Wonder Woman costume. I'm not worried about it. As long as she looks like Wonder Woman, I think she will absolutely cut it. The mistake would be getting too far away from a recognizable look.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 05-16-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Very thin in real life = normal size on film. They say the camera adds 10 lbs, but it's more than that.
    And she's 5'9-5'10. As long as she looks taller than Lois and most of the other males in the movie, she will not look like a dwarf compared to Ben and Henry.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    And she's 5'9-5'10. As long as she looks taller than Lois and most of the other males in the movie, she will not look like a dwarf compared to Ben and Henry.
    Amy Adams is 5'4...so Gal will tower over her. And maybe some Wonder-heels will bring her closer to Affleck/Cavil's height.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    Amy Adams is 5'4...so Gal will tower over her. And maybe some Wonder-heels will bring her closer to Affleck/Cavil's height.
    Henry is only about 3 or 4 inches taller than Gal, with Ben being about 3 inches taller than Henry, so they will all look somewhat close to the same height.
    Richard Alexander

Ultimate Member

Plus, WW doesn't need to look super-big imo. She just needs to look physically fit. There are plenty of artist depictions of her where she's not uber-big and muscular.

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince

I must say, she is looking a little bigger and more full. Looks athletic and fit, which is fine for an Amazon to me!!! Would like to have an eventual closer HD picture of her as Prince or Wonder Woman but still. I like it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Gal Gadot as Diana Prince

I must say, she is looking a little bigger and more full. Looks athletic and fit, which is fine for an Amazon to me!!! Would like to have an eventual closer HD picture of her as Prince or Wonder Woman but still. I like it!
    You got all of that from a distant picture? I must say you have great vision. I ain't really seeing any of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    You got all of that from a distant picture? I must say you have great vision. I ain't really seeing any of those things.
    Look closer, Wag. Now, closer still. Feel her bulging steel-hard muscles, see the Amazonian tone. Behold the 21st century Wonder Woman! Time to curtsy, bow down.

Extraordinary Member

I'll wait till we see here in the costume ;D

Richard Alexander