Page 54 of 269 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoeus View Post
    Hell-blazer your manipulation looks way better than the original picture.Congrats!
    agreed. it looks amazing.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-blazer View Post
    I just noticed she is wearing the New 52 armlet on her left arm.

I remade my manipulation with the High Quality version:

Looks good I wish they had added some star shaped studs like this costume.

New-52-Flashback-Diana-Costume-351x550.jpg

Astonishing Member

Thank you all.

A last one. I didn't expected to be this good with silver. But the movie version will be golden anyway...

I also made the skirt longer. I hope they are going to tweak that too.
    Wow. This looks so much better. Its amazing, I think they missed out making them silver, it looks leaps and bounds better.

at least Zack Snyder knows how to shoot badass woman so can't wait to see her in action.

The eyes, the eyes. Burn them with fire! I hope they don't get all thermonuclear on them, just let them be. It's not the eye color that will make or unmake Diana.
    "It is the dawn that brings the pain, the night that brings the dream."

"Come find me when you wake up."

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    The general consensus among the non-comics fans I asked was that she wasn't colorful enough and that she didn't look like Wonder Woman to them. Still, I think this was the best we could hope for, given the actress they chose for the role. Hopefully she'll be able to sell the action part and come up with other visible emotions besides anger.

As far as the costume goes, it could use better lighting, stronger colors and actual stars. A glam squad to tackle the lack of hair and make-up would be nice too.

Those boots are everything though. They're giving me exactly what I wanted.
    Because as an amazonian warrior she would be concerned with a smoky eye and lip gloss. When they did Adrianne Palicki's hair and make-up everyone complained that she looked like a prostitute and that Wonder Woman wouldn't worry about make-up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    Because as an amazonian warrior she would be concerned with a smoky eye and lip gloss. When they did Adrianne Palicki's hair and make-up everyone complained that she looked like a prostitute and that Wonder Woman wouldn't worry about make-up.
    Wonder Woman wears visible make-up and always has. Even with a natural look, a little under-eye concealer works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Here's ANOTHER for ya!
    Both Supes and Wonder Woman with tinted lighting removed

Man that Superman pic would be perfect if he was wearing the red trunks.
    Last edited by R0NIN; 08-05-2014 at 09:34 AM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R0NIN View Post
    Man that Superman pic would be picture if he was wearing the red trunks.
    As one of the older ones here, I think he looks so much better without them. DC made the right decision here and with Bats, IMO. While I respect tradition, we shouldn't be a slave to it, either.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Diana's blue eyes are an important feature of her appearance. It's not like Bruce or Barry or others that we don't care about eye color. When she appears with more greenish (yet still blue) eyes on the comics it's already a little odd. Also, Gal's appearance change with blue eyes and make her more like the part.

It won't ruin everything if she doesn't have blue eyes on the movie, but it's all the better if she does.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Diana's blue eyes are an important feature of her appearance. It's not like Bruce or Barry or others that we don't care about eye color. When she appears with more greenish (yet still blue) eyes on the comics it's already a little odd. Also, Gal's appearance change with blue eyes and make her more like the part.

It won't ruin everything if she doesn't have blue eyes on the movie, but it's all the better if she does.
    Tinted contact lenses would do the trick. Mine are lightly tinted and they make a noticeable difference.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Amazing Member

The recoloured image is amazing, exactly how id like her to look. Congratulations.
    Books I'm reading: Batman Eternal, Red Hood, Black Widow, Elektra, Loki Agent of Asgard, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Catwoman.........

Superman's blue eyes are a little less important than WW, but it's still relevant, and they changed Brandon Routh eye color on Superman Returns.

"Your eyes are naturally brown. How did you get the blue eyes?

Blue contacts. Blue prescription contacts, because I wear contacts myself. They were a little bit infuriating because they were painted. There was white around them, and I would blink and they'd shift. Better than the sclera's, which are the full eye ones, I'm sure. I didn't wear those, but I've heard stories. I think they've had to go and retouch some stuff, I'm sure."

So yeah, it can be actual contact lenses.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    WW is using a wedgie boot

not that much practical, but better than stilletos

Perhaps this video could be to some help for Gadot. I'v never worn heeled shoes, but those she sport look like'll make movement a bit tricky.

And if they want her to look taller than she is, why not use camera tricks instead? Seems to work fine for Sylvester Stallone (looking like he measures up to Dolph in Expendables) or Tom Hardy (as Bane).

Extraordinary Member

That blades a little short.