Page 58 of 269 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    or better yet no love interest...
    we won't be that luck. I'm ok with love interest being secunday like in Frozen. more atention on amazons and mother/daughter relationship. But movies like divergent, hunger games all have love interests and it makes huge success with women, so we have to consider that too

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    I've argued this same point a number of times. I actually thought Timm's version showed growth and had an interesting take on the world. In fact I never thought her interest in BM was more than a passing thing. Her power level was nerfed, but she was also clearly vastly more powerful than any of the other females. I suspect we'll get shades of that in DoJ
    yep she had a character development. well it won't be news if she isn't strong like Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    we won't be that luck. I'm ok with love interest being secunday like in Frozen. more atention on amazons and mother/daughter relationship. But movies like divergent, hunger games all have love interests and it makes huge success with women, so we have to consider that too
    Well it won't be with SM since Lois is the love interest in this universe. Maybe the Bat, but given her current comics relationship with SM that seems unlikely too. Perhaps Steve will be around after all

Wonder Woman rock climbing and training

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Well it won't be with SM since Lois is the love interest in this universe. Maybe the Bat, but given her current comics relationship with SM that seems unlikely too. Perhaps Steve will be around after all
    I'm sure the actual romance with SM in the comics won't affect anything in the movies. DC is looking to sync things with TV and movies and not the contrary. I think Trevor really needs his chance, poor guy

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I'm sure the actual romance with SM in the comics won't affect anything in the movies.
    If anything, the movies would affect the comics than the other way around.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    If anything, the movies would affect the comics than the other way around.
    Maybe. But maybe they will realize how it can be $uccessful on the box office to pair the two, and it would even boost the comics' sales.

But since Lois Lane is more important right now on the movies, and Batman doesn't have anyone (Rachel and Thalia are dead)... There have even been rumors that the "female character" they were looking for was to be Batman's love interest.
    Last edited by Vonter Voman; 08-02-2014 at 03:39 PM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vonter Voman View Post
    Maybe. But maybe they will realize how it can be $uccessful on the box office to pair the two, and it would even boost the comics' sales.

But since Lois Lane is more important right now on the movies, and Batman doesn't have anyone (Rachel and Thalia are dead)... There have even been rumors that the "female character" they were looking for was to be Batman's love interest.
    Maybe, but the Clark-Lois romance is easily the most well known in comic book history. I don't know if they would want to tamper with that outside of the comics.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Also, the rumours about the plot had Diana being introduced on the story by making her want something Wayne Inc. have.

Mahgod, I'm already seeing it...

BANNED

movies rarely boost comics sales, unless you are marvel promoting the hell out of the guardians of the galaxy. 300k for rocket raccoon is surreal.
    It would upset a lot the superman female fans, majority already expect Lois and amy is so popular, that would be 100x worse than kill janet van dyne.

Rachel at least doesn't exist in this movie universe, Thalia is never a healthy love interest.

Is bad idea having Trinity dating, they should be 3 stand independent franchises.

Amazing Member

I hope there's no romance aspect to the film at all. I can't see any way they could do it without it appearing tacked-on and unnecessary. Lois has already been established as Superman's love interest. No chance in hell they'll bring back Steve Trevor to be WW's love interest. Most of the non-comic buying public doesn't know who he is, and in a film focusing on the Trinity there's no way he'd get enough character development for the audience to accept him. Besides, he hasn't been WW's love interest in the comics since the mid 80s. Nor can I see them going the BM/WW route. Since they're both being introduced in this film they'd have the same problem - not enough character development for the audience to accept it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz View Post
    I hope there's no romance aspect to the film at all. I can't see any way they could do it without it appearing tacked-on and unnecessary. Lois has already been established as Superman's love interest. No chance in hell they'll bring back Steve Trevor to be WW's love interest. Most of the non-comic buying public doesn't know who he is, and in a film focusing on the Trinity there's no way he'd get enough character development for the audience to accept him. Besides, he hasn't been WW's love interest in the comics since the mid 80s. Nor can I see them going the BM/WW route. Since they're both being introduced in this film they'd have the same problem - not enough character development for the audience to accept it.
    most of the audience didn't even knew Iron man!! most of the audience has no idea of who WW dates or even who the character is. so I see no problem bringing steve trevor.
    Agree that there isn't enough time to develop any romance in this movie for WW

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    No, please no...dont make her boring and a love interest...
    I don't think the presence of a love interest is going to have any impact on Wonder Woman being boring in this movie. That's pretty much a guarantee, either way.

A lot of people were saying "the acting is what matters", so I decided to watch a scene from Fast and Furious other than the bikini scene (that I don't even remember how she is)... and damn, I'm worried.

And let's say Snyder is not known for bringing the best from his actors.

BANNED

A lot of people were saying "the acting is what matters", so I decided to watch a scene from Fast and Furious other than the bikini scene (that I don't even remember how she is)... and damn, I'm worried.

And let's say Snyder is not known for bringing the best from his actors.
    Did you not watch Man of Steel? The script wasn't so good but the actors really sold it, and just about everyone was perfectly cast.

BANNED

It's Fast And Furious. The best actor that ever lived would be crap in that.