Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    This was pretty great, i enjoyed Hickman's Cyclops quite a bit. He comes off sounding somewhat unhinged and dangerous. It felt like Bobby and Sam were a little afraid of him.

I'm guessing the Phoenix will play an important role in creating Battleworld.
    Well given what happen in Avengers vs X-men and the lead up and aftermath of the event would anyone blame Bobby and Sam for being afraid of their former leader ?

Quote Originally Posted by divad4686 View Post
    When did he escaped? I missed that.
    New Avengers #29. Apparently he broke out

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 22.52.36.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What? Maybe you should go back and watch The Wire.
    Best show ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Well given how the X-men have been acting lately would you blame them ?
    Well considering that various mutants are helping them and the Avengers a little consideration would be cool. Furthermore if I'm not mistaken Reed's son is a mutant.

Anyway would be reciprocal Scott and Magneto also would not trust the Avengers to save their species they have their own plans.

All-New Member

It doesn't help Cyclops sounds like a nut case when he has been talking with Bobby.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Well given what happen in Avengers vs X-men and the lead up and aftermath of the event would anyone blame Bobby and Sam for being afraid of their former leader ?
    Good. They should all be afraid of him. I can't wait to see him confront that buffoon Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If it does play any sort of significant role in the story, it is sort of lame that it was essentially thrown in there at the 11th hour of the story. Would have been nice if it were at least alluded to much earlier on in his Avengers run.
    Well, wasnt the entire point of AvX that the Avengers didnt want the Phoenix near the planet ?

BANNED

Enjoyed this issue. Not into GotG at all but I like that the Shi'ar are adding something. Plus, the art was absolutely gorgeous.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    You mean T'challa.
    Valeria Richards idea and reed went with it.

BANNED

Good. They should all be afraid of him. I can't wait to see him confront that buffoon Rogers.
    Don't see the bufoon aspect and I'm willing to bet Scotts idea doesn't work either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    The Phoenix Egg is Scott's plan for saving "his" people from the final incursion. That's what everyone is doing in this issue: Trying to find a way to get their people through the final incursion (and if the Egg bring back Jean as White Phoenix, I give it more chance of success than Reed and T'Challa Noah Ark).
    Scott is mutantkind only. The avengers is everyone. That's what's happening the ark is the avengers idea, Phoenix egg Scotts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Don't see the bufoon aspect and I'm willing to bet Scotts idea doesn't work either.
    Well, given that he is the only one without a plan against the Incursions......................................

Besides, we still dont know if Cyclops' plan is about stopping the Incursion (a failed idea) or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Scott is mutantkind only. The avengers is everyone. That's what's happening the ark is the avengers idea, Phoenix egg Scotts.
    Well, everyone who isnt a mutant, if previous event are anything to go by.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 03-04-2015 at 05:03 PM.

This was pretty great, i enjoyed Hickman's Cyclops quite a bit. He comes off sounding somewhat unhinged and dangerous. It felt like Bobby and Sam were a little afraid of him.

I'm guessing the Phoenix will play an important role in creating Battleworld.
    I can see why. He's someone they both clearly respect and they came to ask for his help in saving the world only to be told that's not what his plan had been when Bobby last visited him and then him to start talking kinda crazy before showing them the egg. I don't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, wasnt the entire point of AvX that the Avengers didnt want the Phoenix near the planet ?
    Yep they stupidly thought they could stop it or kill it, when that didn't work An Avenger tried to murder the host. They had no clue what the PF was and thoughout the event never manager to even spot a clue in the distance

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, everyone who isnt a mutant, if previous event are anything to go by.
    The likelihood they would specifically exclude mutants from the ark is nil, especially with Hank as a member of the Illuminati. Not sure how many other mutants have the other attributes they're looking for, as well, but I can think of a few off-hand - Forge would come in quite handy, at least a mutant healer or two, there are certainly other mutants whose skills or powers would come in handy either terraforming some new colony if they ever find a physical reality in which to live (Storm comes to mind), or allowing a population to survive on the ark indefinitely (Alchemy or other mutants with transmutation powers, although of course Molecule Man trumps them all... but he's with Doom).