Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Uncanny and All New X-men delays :(

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/957

Scroll down to the Marvel section and you can see 3 issues of Uncanny and 2 of All New are being delayed. I wonder if the delay is due to art. All New 41 won't come out til May. Also Avengers 43 won't be out until April.
    Last edited by Avengers1986; 03-04-2015 at 10:11 AM.

I didn't know when it was supposed to ship anyway.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Good. Maybe we'll get more flashbacks of Eva's investigative work during the Malloy crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/957

Scroll down to the Marvel section and you can see the next 3 issues of Uncanny and the next 2 of All New are being delayed. I wonder if the delay is due to art. All New 41 won't come out til May. Also Avengers 43 won't be out until April.
    The next 2 of ANXM are 37 and 39, no?

Edit: The delay sound like trying to sync all books for Secret Wars...

All-New Member

wow that uncanny avengers is almost a month delay

If the delays are, in fact, to gel better with the commencement of secret wars, I think that's probably for the best. A month between the end of anxm and secret wars starting seemed kind of odd.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Good. Maybe we'll get more flashbacks of Eva's investigative work during the Malloy crisis.
    You need to let this go.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    You need to let this go.
    Folks are still complaining about things that happened decades ago. Eva Bell can handle a few weeks/months of trolling. Fair is fair.

'Sides, Eva just might start pointing fingers at Beast for of the the things he hasn't even done yet. Because of Dead!Future!Magik's testimony, which, amusingly enough, Eva hasn't bothered investigating yet.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 03-04-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Someone has an axe to grind...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Someone has an axe to grind...
    If I had an axe to grind with Eva, I'd be suggesting for Cyclops to go back in time, have sex with both of Eva's parents and then elope with either of them.

If anything, I'm petitioning for the x-office/Bendis to give that stalker/murderer a break.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 03-04-2015 at 04:37 PM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Out of the two I only get uncanny x men. Doesn't seem to bad of a wait. So only 32 this month and 33-34 in april keeping 35,600 the same? That worls
    X-Men Forever

If I had an axe to grind with Eva, I'd be suggesting for Cyclops to go back in time, have sex with both of Eva's parents and then elope with either of them.

If anything, I'm petitioning for the x-office/Bendis to give that stalker/murderer a break.
    Sure doesn't sound like it. Also, I think "stalker" and "murderer" aren't that accurate. It was Charles' idea to wipe Malloy out, not hers. She was an accomplice, at best, and it was kinda on-the-spot and not really premeditated...

Also, I think "stalker" and "murderer" aren't that accurate.
    Sorry, I meant stalker and child-killer. Uncanny X-Men #30. Look it up. Eva preemptively objects to the M-word before Xavier even brings it up (lmao), but she doesn't correct Xavier when he says he won't kill a child. She just kinda... justifies it. Good stuff.

It was Charles' idea to wipe Malloy out, not hers. She was an accomplice, at best, and it was kinda on-the-spot and not really premeditated...
    Eva went back in time and then tried (and succeeded) to convince Xavier to kill Malloy before he could "murder" anyone else. How is this anything but premeditated? I mean, holy hell, it's pretty obvious Xavier came up with the specifics on how to break up Malloy's parents, but how on Earth does he get the blame for the basic premise of offing Malloy, lol?

See, this is exactly why I'm petitioning for those flashbacks. Clarification.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 03-05-2015 at 03:43 AM.

BANNED

Its so they can work in the Inhumans .

Extraordinary Member

See, this is exactly why I'm petitioning for those flashbacks. Clarification.
    It is a shame Bendis is off the books. I was looking forward to next years annuals where we would have gotten the two part story of THE SECRET INVESTIGATIONS OF EVA BELL.