Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

What's your favorite piece Mack?
    Last edited by topfueluhl; 09-02-2015 at 11:29 AM.

I got my Hellboy statue from Fariboles today, but it arrived damaged. I emailed Christelle to see what my options are.

IMG_7754.jpg

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I got my Hellboy statue from Fariboles today, but it arrived damaged. I emailed Christelle to see what my options are.

IMG_7754.jpg
    Oh man! That's not good! I hope you can get a non-damaged statue.

That looks really bad. So sorry you got damaged purchase. I hope you will get replacement or money back.

I was so sad when I opened up the box and saw Hellboy like that. I am surprised because he was packaged very well.

The Claw of Justice!

Here is my Hellboy collection:
    Books:
    photo 2.jpg

Action figures (with a Cthulhu funko POP):
    photo 3.JPG

The Claw of Justice!

Here is my Mignolaverse original art:

This awesome sketch is by Art Baltazar. He drew it for me at this year's Wizard World Chicago Comic Con.
    photo.jpg

This is an original page from Get the Lobster #4, by Tonci Zonjic. I absolutely love this page, because (SPOILER ALERT) Dr. Waxman's true identity is revealed. And that model city is so cool. What an awesome place for a fight scene! This was the first original art I ever bought besides sketches from local artists on Free Comic Book Day. I've had this since late last year, but never got around to posting a picture.
    photo 1.jpg

I have another page on the way... I will post a picture when it gets here.

Also, I just wanted to say how cool this thread is. Seeing all of this original art from my favorite artists is awesome. There are some incredible art collections on this forum.

Great stuff! That Lobster sketch by Art Baltazar is adorable.

The Claw of Justice!

Great stuff! That Lobster sketch by Art Baltazar is adorable.
    Thanks! Yeah, that is a funny drawing. I love Lobster's expression.

The Claw of Justice!

Does anyone else have any Tonci Zonjic original art?

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    I do not, but there are several Lobster Johnson pieces by him I've seen for sale that I really like. These covers are great:

Splash Page - Tonci Zonjic

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    I intend to. I had my eye on a certain page, and was saving up for it... Then it was sold about two days before I could afford it.

Hopefully they will treat you right.

Once I placed my order with them - i.e., paid for it - communication ground to a halt. It was really good up to that point. Nothing for more than a month. Finally an email from the French mail service with a tracking number. The box showed up exactly on time according to the tracking system, and I was home to receive it. The outer box was beat to hell, packing peanuts spilling out of every corner, but inside the box was fine. I was sick at the thought of finding a damaged statue, but it didn't happen to me. Despite the good packing inside the actual figure box, I can kind of see how it might happen given the abuse that the entire shipping box seemed to have gone through.

Quote Originally Posted by grogtheslayer View Post
    Hopefully they will treat you right.

Once I placed my order with them - i.e., paid for it - communication ground to a halt. It was really good up to that point. Nothing for more than a month. Finally an email from the French mail service with a tracking number. The box showed up exactly on time according to the tracking system, and I was home to receive it. The outer box was beat to hell, packing peanuts spilling out of every corner, but inside the box was fine. I was sick at the thought of finding a damaged statue, but it didn't happen to me. Despite the good packing inside the actual figure box, I can kind of see how it might happen given the abuse that the entire shipping box seemed to have gone through.
    So far the communication with then has been very consistent, no complaints there. And when the box arrived it was in good shape. I think it was just a matter of it taking a hard hit somewhere along the way. I've shipped the damaged statue back to France and I hope they come up with a solution for me.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    I intend to. I had my eye on a certain page, and was saving up for it... Then it was sold about two days before I could afford it.
    I hope that wasn't me that bought the page... Sorry about that if it was. Which page was it?