Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    I hope that wasn't me that bought the page... Sorry about that if it was. Which page was it?
    Don't be sorry. That's madness! The page is in the hands of someone that really appreciates it, as it should be.

It was Get the Lobster #2, page 6. This one:

The Claw of Justice!

No, I do not own that page. I would love to, though. The pacing of that scene is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    No, I do not own that page. I would love to, though. The pacing of that scene is incredible.
    It sure is.

This is a great page, by the way.
    Attachment 26568

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    It sure is.

This is a great page, by the way.
    Attachment 26568
    Thanks! I have another Get the Lobster page on the way; that one's pretty awesome, too.

The Claw of Justice!

This page got here a few days ago, here's a picture:
    photo.jpg

I got my replacement Hellboy statue from Fariboles today. They were great to work with, they sent it very promptly. The only problem is he arrived with his face detached this time. I am sure having bad luck with this one.

IMG_7760.jpg

There is only a little bit of damage around his goatee so hopefully I can find someone locally to repair it.

IMG_7761.jpg

Well that's a bummer.

I'm sure it's not the case, but I gotta wonder if you ended up with someone else's damaged return. How else could they be replacing them if they're "sold out"? Hell, I'd be happy to accept a slightly damaged one that I know I could fix, if it would mean that I'd *actually* get one
    "Deep down underneath it all, I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar, on my desk." - Robert Bloch

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I got my replacement Hellboy statue from Fariboles today. They were great to work with, they sent it very promptly. The only problem is he arrived with his face detached this time. I am sure having bad luck with this one.
    Damn, that sucks.

Although interesting in terms of seeing something about the manufacturing of the statue.

I'm not sure what is going on, but this one says number 250/300. The statue is made up of a lot of smaller pieces that are fastened together with adhesive.

Spectacular Member

FB_IMG_1442782673416.jpg
    FB_IMG_1442782243761.jpg

Met Duncan at con this past weekend and picked up this beauty and got him to sign and do a quick mini sketch. Lovely guy, Also told me he just got in an 8 page script from Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandhellboy View Post
    FB_IMG_1442782673416.jpg
    FB_IMG_1442782243761.jpg

Met Duncan at con this past weekend and picked up this beauty and got him to sign and do a quick mini sketch. Lovely guy, Also told me he just got in an 8 page script from Mike.
    Ah, that's awesome. I love that print.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Ah, that's awesome. I love that print.
    I plumped for it even though there were loads of great ones to choose from. Interested to find out what the 8 page script will turn out to be. He wasn't giving out anything other than it's 8 pages but will be full of great action sequences.

The Claw of Justice!

Awesome sketch! I can't wait to see what the 8-page script is for. Maybe a Dark Horse Presents Story?

Those are some great Fegredo items! I'd love for him to do another Mignolaverse story.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    Those are some great Fegredo items! I'd love for him to do another Mignolaverse story.
    If i had more cash i'd probably bought another print and gotten a sketch as well.