Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Has the mangaverse been mentioned? I'd like to see the mangaverse revisited. I'm just imagining the hulk as Bruce Banner's stand.
    There was a theory at one point that the Far East Domain could be the Marvel Mangaverse, but it appears that it has ties to the Where Monsters Dwell mini instead, possibly as 1920's Singapore/Mardripoor. So it's not known right now if it'll appear somewhere.

I would've liked to have seen Mutant X included. That's the first one that came to mind that wasn't included. That reality was a lot of fun and there should be something they can do with vampire Storm aka Bloodstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Love View Post
    I think the case with the Ultraverse isn't they cannot use them but they are not willing to under the terms of the various creators' contracts. The fact that Malibu could publish the comics and a corporation as large as Marvel/Disney cannot figure a way to do suggests it's a matter of won't not can't. Either that or Marvel's lawyers and accountants are incompetent which I doubt.

But, it would be cool if they could bring all the Malibu properties into play: Ultraverse, Protectors (Amazing Man vs. Prince of Orphans vs. Iron Fist), Ex-Mutants, Dinosaurs for Hire. Marvel would be richer to have some of those characters into play in the main U. after the shakedown.

Disney properties like Dr. Syn, Kurt Russell's Computer who wore tennis shoes/strongest man in the world, Shaggy D.A., just for kicks.

Movie serial Captain America

I like the idea of bringing in all their old licensed properties, be great if they could negotiate those for one more hurrah: Godzilla, Micronauts, Rom, Crystar, Doc Savage, Shogun Warriors, G.I. Joe, Transformers.

The Thing Corps: Ben Grimm from when he was cured by his future self, the Dragon-wing Ben Grimm from What-If, Never got powers Ben from What If, Jack Kirby as Thing from What If, the older Thing from MC-2, the teen Thing-ring Thing from the cartoon, the Thing and H.E.R.B.I.E from the FF cartoon, the Thing modeled after the Corman movie. (Frankly, this wouldn't terribly surprise me if already in the works to follow up on the Spider-Verse storyline, we've had stories focusing on multiple versions of Spider-man, Captain America, and Thor. Why not one with one of the their most popular and enduring characters.)

Be neat to see some focusing on eras with characters not too often seen: A Timely-verse with the GA heroes free from various retcons such as the GA Ka-zar, another with the Western heroes in their prime
    Marvel owns Crystar, it is not a licensed property. The toys were based on the comic. And I heard Crystar was going to be appearing in Weirdworld. Not sure if it's true or not.

Also, I'm hoping the Transformers dimension will appear in the form of Circuit Breaker and Neo-Knights. Throw them in an issue of Age of Ultron vs Marvel Zombies or something.

The big missing realm, and an obvious one, is one where the Sentry / Void reigns supreme as the top hero.

I'm completely baffled what Marvel's attitude is towards the Sentry / Void. On the one hand, Rick Remender is allowed to bring him back from the dead. On the other hand, Sentry / Void is being treated in Secret Wars as if he never existed.

As I have said before, you can't convince me there isn't money in seeing various showdowns such as Sentry meets the Beyonder, etc.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    Malibu universe.

Yeah i know i know the cant use the Ultraverse but anything else they could. The protectors, the ex-mutants ect ect
    While agree, technically it's not really part of the Marvel Multiverse.

By the same token, I'd have a CrossGen realm, as well.

And yes, Mutant X, especially considering the Beyonder's role in it.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 05-03-2015 at 08:43 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier