Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Days of futures past. Age of Apocalypse Mutant X
    There are Days of future past and Age of Apocalypse worlds. Mutant X would have been cool too though.

I think a Mojoverse vs. Murderworld would have been fun.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Fantastic Member

Fox vs. Disney vs Marvel.

Shouldn't the title of this thread be changed to future rather than past tense? After all, we still don't know everything that will be seen on Battleworld, even with the interactive map, so it's quite possible that many suggestions here will be included in Secret Wars... even if they haven't been solicited yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Shouldn't the title of this thread be changed to future rather than past tense? After all, we still don't know everything that will be seen on Battleworld, even with the interactive map, so it's quite possible that many suggestions here will be included in Secret Wars... even if they haven't been solicited yet.
    So, I'll put you down for Grammar World.

Yes, you're probably right, but regardless... name something. Grammar isn't fun. Lego Marvel Superheroes World vs Toybiz Action Figure World is fun.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by xcoijoi View Post
    A suprise Kingdom Hearts tie-in maybe? Might as well toss is Square-Enix.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    So, I'll put you down for Grammar World.

Yes, you're probably right, but regardless... name something. Grammar isn't fun. Lego Marvel Superheroes World vs Toybiz Action Figure World is fun.
    Very well... if nobody's mentioned it before, Battleworld should definitely include a portion of Earth-5311, the world from Kitty's fairy tale, with the original version of the Bamfs.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Very well... if nobody's mentioned it before, Battleworld should definitely include a portion of Earth-5311, the world from Kitty's fairy tale, with the original version of the Bamfs.
    Excellent. Didn't marvel do some other fairytale reimaginings a few years back? That would be cool.

OH!!!!!!! And one of the story of Judah Maccabee/Hanukkah, as told by Leonard Samson to bored hebrew school students, from the 1993(?) marvel christmas book. With Punisher as Maccabee and Ultron as Antiochus.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 03-05-2015 at 09:35 AM.
    Pull List:

With all of the time space bending that appears to be happening, I'd like to see Earth-5556 .

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

I'd like to see Mojoverse and Murderworld appear on Battleworld. Before A-Force was announced, I thought Arcadia was going to be ruled by Arcade. It would be nice if Battleworld had some Videogame Universes on it too, for example Marvel Avengers Alliance or Ultimate Alliance. I was going to mention the Squadron Supreme, but I think that at least one iteration of the team will be on Battleworld (either the classic, Supreme or NOW versions).

I think the case with the Ultraverse isn't they cannot use them but they are not willing to under the terms of the various creators' contracts. The fact that Malibu could publish the comics and a corporation as large as Marvel/Disney cannot figure a way to do suggests it's a matter of won't not can't. Either that or Marvel's lawyers and accountants are incompetent which I doubt.

But, it would be cool if they could bring all the Malibu properties into play: Ultraverse, Protectors (Amazing Man vs. Prince of Orphans vs. Iron Fist), Ex-Mutants, Dinosaurs for Hire. Marvel would be richer to have some of those characters into play in the main U. after the shakedown.

Disney properties like Dr. Syn, Kurt Russell's Computer who wore tennis shoes/strongest man in the world, Shaggy D.A., just for kicks.

Movie serial Captain America

I like the idea of bringing in all their old licensed properties, be great if they could negotiate those for one more hurrah: Godzilla, Micronauts, Rom, Crystar, Doc Savage, Shogun Warriors, G.I. Joe, Transformers.

The Thing Corps: Ben Grimm from when he was cured by his future self, the Dragon-wing Ben Grimm from What-If, Never got powers Ben from What If, Jack Kirby as Thing from What If, the older Thing from MC-2, the teen Thing-ring Thing from the cartoon, the Thing and H.E.R.B.I.E from the FF cartoon, the Thing modeled after the Corman movie. (Frankly, this wouldn't terribly surprise me if already in the works to follow up on the Spider-Verse storyline, we've had stories focusing on multiple versions of Spider-man, Captain America, and Thor. Why not one with one of the their most popular and enduring characters.)

Be neat to see some focusing on eras with characters not too often seen: A Timely-verse with the GA heroes free from various retcons such as the GA Ka-zar, another with the Western heroes in their prime
    Last edited by Ed Love; 03-05-2015 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xcoijoi View Post
    Mickey wins
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Mutant X would've been fun.
    Earth/Universe/Paradise X too.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Mutant X would've been fun.
    Earth/Universe/Paradise X too.
    Some Earth X characters are on the cover of Secret Wars #1, so it's likely that some form of Earth X will appear somewhere.

Has the mangaverse been mentioned? I'd like to see the mangaverse revisited. I'm just imagining the hulk as Bruce Banner's stand.