Default Return of the Living Deadpool #2 Spoilers

For those who missed last issue here’s the spoiler thread for it

http://community.comicbookresources....ool-1-Spoilers

spoilers:

It starts with a narration of past events with paper zombie/Deadpool chains (remember those from Kindergarten? The paper people chains I mean though I’m sure some of y’all may have made some zombie chains) by some lady who looks like the leader of a group of survivors. Once they find the Deadpool who will save them, they plan to kill his ass (how ungrateful and rude)

Meanwhile Deadpool and Liz are chatting (well Deadpool is anyway) and Liz pulls out a bundle of dynamite… which she will use to blow up a train… containing her family… in an effort to save them… (Liz, this doesn’t seem like a well thought out plan) but luckily she gets chastised by Deadpool who jumps on board the train and starts decapitating some enemy Deadpool heads who refer to him as the reject. Our hero finds out from Liz that the enemy Deadpools have some sort of Hive Mind.

Liz reminds Deadpool that her family is on the train and he should watch with the decapitation business. Deadpool kindly reminds her that she tried to blow up a train that contained her family (Oh BURN ) They find a train car full of zombies and go to town on their undead ass. The next car has people including Liz’s family minus her mom (ouch). Finally the next car reveals Liz’s zombified mom turning into a Deadpool. Our hero learns that all the other Deadpools are kidnapping people and zombies to convert more to the Deadpool Horde. Our hero tells Liz to get everyone off the train while he cleans house (train in this case).

Liz looks at her bag to find the dynamite gone and she narrates that this Deadpool is the real one (sorry Liz but 616-Deadpool is the real one to me but this Pool ain’t bad). He blows up the train and they all prepare to go through the Deadpool free-zone (which won’t be too happy with our hero considering the opening panels… dun-dun-dun) Liz does state in her text box that our hero is “one of us”, “one of the outcasts”. (Awwwwwww)
    end of spoilers

Unfortunately no spoilers:
    BIllyJoelPool or UptownGirlPool as of yet
    end of spoilers

So far, I’ll put this mini in the upper 50% of Bunn’s Deadpool minis. My complaint is that it’s going by a little fast, namely not enough time spoilers:
    to build some pathos for Liz about her Mom
    end of spoilers

Finally got around to reading this and issue 43 of the ongoing. Thought both were really good. Bunn's Deadpool is very enjoyable.