Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    (In the last series case a hipster driven PC book,
    I know stuff like gay and bi people pisses me off too. Just like when i see them out in public and think about all that political correctness. When I look in the mirror and say "Political correctness run amuck!"

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I know stuff like gay and bi people pisses me off too. Just like when i see them out in public and think about all that political correctness. When I look in the mirror and say "Political correctness run amuck!"
    Not sure what your talking about...sorry.

Spectacular Member rhymeswithparc's Avatar

I enjoyed the first arc of the series (meaning to get to the rest of it) but I think the Point One story has almost nothing to do with what I read. It is mostly just to sample the art and tone of the series and it only focuses on two of the cast members. Having not read the first volume of YA, I liked what little I read of the second and recommend it if you like the tone. Kid Loki was introduced a couple of years ago in the relaunched Journey into Mystery series by the same writer; it was very similar and I thought that series was pretty good too.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

There are two volumes of "Young Avengers" one that launched in 2005, and another that launched in 2013. The Point One Story leads into the second volume, not the first that you appear to have bought.

In short, you wanted this series but accidentally bought this. An easy enough mistake to make, I used to have issues with short length series having multiple volumes.

Both are decent enough comics.

All-New Member

Ah-hah! That clears it up. Thanks Personamanx.

When Michael P said I got Vol I instead of volume II, I thought he meant this Vol II...
    https://www.comixology.com/Young-Ave...RlZEVkaXRpb25z
    Which still didn't look right.
    Last edited by Mr. Kerchak; 03-06-2015 at 02:53 AM. Reason: IPad doesn't work like a desktop. ��