Astonishing Member

Default The 20th Century Men graphic novel is out in comic shops today, May 24th!

The complete 20th Century Men graphic novel is out in shops from Image Comics May 24th, out in bookstores and amazon May 30th!

In one sentence, 20th Century Men is:

Apocalypse Now with superheroes

Frequently compared to Watchmen and Akira, it's a book that combines superheroes, war, geopolitics, and culture into one sprawling thing. We put everything we had into making it excellent and are immensely proud of it. I hope you'll give it a shot.

Order codes:

Diamond ID: MAR230038
    ISBN: 978-1-5343-2454-1

Great news. Loved the series when it came out, will be grabbing the trade too because the story was that good, and I wanna support your career. I remember when you used to post here regularly and we, along with a few others, started emailing and writing a Superman bible. Hope to see your star rise, you deserve it.

For anyone who missed it, it's a damn fine story.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Great news. Loved the series when it came out, will be grabbing the trade too because the story was that good, and I wanna support your career. I remember when you used to post here regularly and we, along with a few others, started emailing and writing a Superman bible. Hope to see your star rise, you deserve it.

For anyone who missed it, it's a damn fine story.
    Thanks so much! Been a long journey. Hope you are well!

I pre-ordered it on Amazon after reading a few good articles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    Thanks so much! Been a long journey. Hope you are well!
    I am, thanks. Pandemic killed my plans on starting the publication business (did I ever talk about that when we were all emailing? Had a whole plan, seemed easier to build a company than break into writing) but I'm working at a science lab now and we're doing some really cool things, which is pretty exciting. Hope you're doing well too!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    From what little I know of you, I think you'll enjoy it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I am, thanks. Pandemic killed my plans on starting the publication business (did I ever talk about that when we were all emailing? Had a whole plan, seemed easier to build a company than break into writing) but I'm working at a science lab now and we're doing some really cool things, which is pretty exciting. Hope you're doing well too!

From what little I know of you, I think you'll enjoy it.
    Cool.

I'm looking forward to it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-25-2023 at 03:51 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Wonderful! Hope you enjoy it!

Astonishing Member

Covid ruined a lot of plans! Glad to hear you're well!