Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Imagine if WildCATS and Gen 13 was animated on the level of Sunrise Cowboy Bebop or Code Geass?
    I mean, imagine if Morbius was directed by Orson Welles. If wishes were horses.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I mean, imagine if Morbius was directed by Orson Welles. If wishes were horses.
    Morbius should had been presented as a movie villain for Andrew Garfield's 3rd Spider-Man film. It might had worked if Morbius was produced and directed by someone who has a history with producing successful horror films....

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Morbius should had been presented as a movie villain for Andrew Garfield's 3rd Spider-Man film. It might had worked if Morbius was produced and directed by someone who has a history with producing successful horror films....
    But he's not a horror character. It wasn't a dark horror story, it was just a bad story.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    why would you want to get rid of all the DC era stuff? Planetary, Authority, DV8, WildCats 3.0, Kev, Tom Strong, Promethea, Top 10, Sleeper etc...
    Thats Wildstorms best stuff...
    Totally agree 100% with you but as integration goes the X-Men/WildCats series and the 13th issues of Marvel's Heroes Reborn it beats the new 52 & DREAM WAR
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    But he's not a horror character. It wasn't a dark horror story, it was just a bad story.
    He has elements of horror in him. That's how you would pitch him- a superhero horror story.

Extraordinary Member

DV8 question. Did we ever find out out which members of Gen12/Team 7 were the fathers of DV8?

Besides Threshold, Bliss and Sublime?

I’m curious if Grifter was a father to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    DV8 question. Did we ever find out out which members of Gen12/Team 7 were the fathers of DV8?

Besides Threshold, Bliss and Sublime?

I’m curious if Grifter was a father to one.
    To the best of my recollection, the three you mentioned are the entirety of what was revealed.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    To the best of my recollection, the three you mentioned are the entirety of what was revealed.
    That really sucks because I’m interested which other existing characters were their parents.