Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I forgot about StormWatch too, that was really the golden age best version of those characters. I prefer Stormwatch over the Authority tbh and the whole aliens killing them was dumb.
    StormWatch reminds me of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

When the hell is Wildcats coming out? Wild Storm was great, but I want them all back!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Incredible Member

The old books I really cared for was DV8 and Gen 13. I would love to see another DV8 that continued off from that last mini-series before the World was folded into the New 52.

Astonishing Member

As a teenager, I remember getting excited to find out who all the parents of Gen13 were. It's a shame DC tossed WildStorm into limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    As a teenager, I remember getting excited to find out who all the parents of Gen13 were. It's a shame DC tossed WildStorm into limbo.
    Honestly, that was dull as dishwater compared to who their folks were during The Wild Storm.

The end of that arc probably set up the best comic series that will never happen.

Astonishing Member

Jim Lee should not have sold his company to DC Comics. Otherwise, Wildstorm would be one of the biggest names in the industry had it stayed independent. It's like giving Malibu Comics to Marvel. Look how that turned out.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Jim Lee should not have sold his company to DC Comics. Otherwise, Wildstorm would be one of the biggest names in the industry had it stayed independent. It's like giving Malibu Comics to Marvel. Look how that turned out.
    That happens when folks worship everything you do and can tell you nothing wrong. Now while running WIldstorm might have been a chore at least you kept OWNERSHIP. For all the crap going on with Milestone-DC still does not own Static.
    Imagine him being treated like Wally West.

Malibu is a case of not wanting to pay creators. Marvel wanted the coloring system and could have sold the rights to Ultraverse to the owners. With one of the creators in prison and others dead-chances of them ever coming back is nil.

Got to politely disagree.

The Wild Storm being the eventual outcome of said sale makes whatever downside in the time since the sale a non-issue.

I'll even take Grifter sliding back downhill in his most recent appearance if it means that I got to read The Wild Storm.

That Gen-13 movie is on Youtube and it sucks. The animation is crap the voice acting is subpar at best and awful at worst (how the f*** do make John DeLancie sound boring) and it's tone is all over the map.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    When the hell is Wildcats coming out? Wild Storm was great, but I want them all back!
    Is Ellis meant to be writing this too?

And speaking of Ellis... Is Injection just canceled altogether?

Astonishing Member

I have a bad feeling that we won't see these characters for a long time now that DC is downsizing.

Astonishing Member

I have a bad feeling that we won't see these characters for a long time now that DC is downsizing.
    DC Comics should sell Wildstorm to someone else. The brand never mesh well with the overall DC Universe. I was really disappointed when Jim Lee sold the company to them.

DC Comics should sell Wildstorm to someone else. The brand never mesh well with the overall DC Universe. I was really disappointed when Jim Lee sold the company to them.
    Since they are busy using the universe's characters, I'd guess that won't happen in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Is Ellis meant to be writing this too?

And speaking of Ellis... Is Injection just canceled altogether?
    From what I can recall, there were some sort of issues(who knows what they might have actually been...)

Seems like Ellis essentially told fans to just consider the "WILDC.A.T.s" title dead.

Extraordinary Member

Did they ever reveal who the parents of DV8 were?

Besides Sublime.

Because supposedly all the members of DV8 and Gen13 had parents who were in Team 7.