Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

image.jpgmind mgmt

Spectacular Member The New Black's Avatar

Uber
    Judge Dredd (IDW)
    Bedlam. I think it's still going? The publishing schedule's gotten a little erratic.
    Rat Queens
    Gladstone's School For World Conquerors

Two new books also caught my eye on Free Comic Book Day, Epic and The Standard from ComixTribe.

Hellboy, The Walking Dead...

Stray Bullets, Walking Dead and Saga.

Polarity has been one of my favourites. The art is amazing, and it brings a very unique concept on the idea of a hero.

Twisted Dark is my new favourite, I picked it up the other week and cannot put it down.

Sex Criminals is another unique concept that I have really enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    This right here.

Amazing Member

Atomic Robo by far. Robots, Dinosaurs, and Explosions are all I need, but the wittiness keeps me coming back.
    Looking for something new to read? Try our illustrated superhero stories and novels!
    Free short stories and previews, art and character bios at Ascension Epoch.

Incredible Member

The Valiant line... particularly Harbinger and Archer & Armstrong. Rai is making a very strong showing at just two issues in.

BANNED

Image is definitely inidie and for me their best book is Sheltered. Thats out of like 12 books a month I get from them but I'll keep it short like you requested. Also Black Science, Saga, East of West, Mercenary Sea and Manifest Destiny.....sorry couldn't help myself. These are all great comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson724 View Post
    Image is definitely inidie and for me their best book is Sheltered. Thats out of like 12 books a month I get from them but I'll keep it short like you requested. Also Black Science, Saga, East of West, Mercenary Sea and Manifest Destiny.....sorry couldn't help myself. These are all great comics.
    I love Sheltered, so damn good. It's criminal that they're only selling 6K copies every month, CRIMINAL.

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Anything Project Black Sky related from Dark Horse (X, Captain Midnight, Blackout, ect), Lobster Johnson, and the entire Dynamite pulp line of comics. All of which are amazing.

edit......

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and most of the Valiant line.

Hey guys I do not want to start a new thread and I figured I'd ask here for a bit of help! I am looking for a Indie comic I heard about, I think it might be the Authority but I am not certain could be from image. I heard about the comic on fresh ink hosted by Blair Butler, back when attack of the show still aired on G4tv. The story was about a super villain scientist who beat a super hero team like the Justice league by making a weapon/ device that prevented anyone from thinking violent thoughts or doing them otherwise they would die of a brain aneurysm I think. This in turn made superheroes obsolete because the radius of the device was the entire planet and prevented basically all or most crime from happening in the first place. Does this sound familiar to anyone?? Does this sound familiar to anyone??
    Last edited by devil leonx; 07-03-2014 at 04:42 PM.