Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Justice League vs Moria

This is live action JLA verses the orcs of Moria, including the cave troll and the balrog. The JLA must start where the Fellowship did and make it through the mines to the other side of the Misty Mountains.

JL members will be:
    Bale Batman
    MoS Superman
    CW Flash
    CW Arrow
    Lynda Carter Wonder Woman

Will the JLA escape the Mines of Moria alive?

What stops Superman and Flash from simply carrying the rest one by one through the mine in a blink of an eye before the orcs even gather in numbers?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    What stops Superman and Flash from simply carrying the rest one by one through the mine in a blink of an eye before the orcs even gather in numbers?
    Maybe flash showed he can do that,but mos superman,no wayyy lol.

Anyways,considering mos superman is immune to their weapons he starts frying them and smashing and beating them pretty easily.Now for the rest,no idea ^^

What's stopping the Flash from speed Blitzing everything in Moria?

What's to stop Batman from growling at the orcs?

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    What's to stop Batman from growling at the orcs?
    Them growling back?

um- okay, we'll skip to the point where they are surrounded by a sea of orcs in that main hall. That should provide somewhat of a challange. Supes and Flash can't do the carry thing with no room to manuver, or at least Flash can't.

...and what's to stop Wonder Woman from doing that spin thing?

Plus I figure Supes would do the obvious thing and goe after the big guys.
    Last edited by WarrenPeace; 03-06-2015 at 10:08 AM.

Superman is a tad bit overkill.

As far as the Flash blitzing everyone, CW Flash is a dumpster when it comes to fighting. Similarly, him speed blitzing people implies that he's striking with enough hitting power to do that.. and his blitz punches are, as shown, pretty garbage unless he winds up. He'd try and punch a Troll and his arm would blow off, too, given his durability being an issue.

Obviously, when the Balrog shows up, Superman just breaks its neck. Otherwise, everyone else would be dead.

Also, Batman growling at the Orcs is probably the best thing I've ever visualised.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

As far as the Flash blitzing everyone, CW Flash is a dumpster when it comes to fighting. Similarly, him speed blitzing people implies that he's striking with enough hitting power to do that.. and his blitz punches are, as shown, pretty garbage unless he winds up. He'd try and punch a Troll and his arm would blow off, too, given his durability being an issue.

Obviously, when the Balrog shows up, Superman just breaks its neck. Otherwise, everyone else would be dead.

Also, Batman growling at the Orcs is probably the best thing I've ever visualised.

Batman: TELL ME WHERE THE RING IS! THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Batman: TELL ME WHERE THE RING IS! THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE!
    Batman: WHERE'S GANDALF?! WHERE IS HE?!

Or, "You have my sword, my bow, and my Utility Belt"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ehh for his strength he is actually pretty strong. He was capable of easily carrying people all over the place with zero effort and knocking out criminals before they knew what happened. It just didn't work on Arrow since..well..Arrow has like; Superhuman durability. Seriously the guy takes hits from people who punched through metal. He was stabbed in the gut and kicked off a mountain, landed on a ledge halfway down, and left in the cold while half naked, and recovered from all that in like what; a week?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Arrrgh! I should've used Reynolds Green Lantern instead of Supes. Forgot all about him. He could've carried the One Ring, too.
    Last edited by WarrenPeace; 03-06-2015 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Ehh for his strength he is actually pretty strong. He was capable of easily carrying people all over the place with zero effort and knocking out criminals before they knew what happened. It just didn't work on Arrow since..well..Arrow has like; Superhuman durability. Seriously the guy takes hits from people who punched through metal. He was stabbed in the gut and kicked off a mountain, landed on a ledge halfway down, and left in the cold while half naked, and recovered from all that in like what; a week?
    Fair enough, still, Aragorn, etc, etc can carry people as well, still had a hell of a time with the Troll. Not to mention CW Barry has a real issue with tiring himself out.

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenPeace View Post
    Arrrgh! I should've us Reynolds Green Lantern instead of Supes. Forgot all about him. He could've carried the One Ring, too.
    No.

That would have ended hilariously badly.

Arx Inosaan

Fair enough, still, Aragorn, etc, etc can carry people as well, still had a hell of a time with the Troll. Not to mention CW Barry has a real issue with tiring himself out.
    Yea but Aragorn, also did block the Trolls attacks. Seriously he was basically sword fighting the thing. Blocking each strike and not being sent into the ground until near the end. I'd say his strength holds up. But yeah Barry's endurance is shit.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Yea but Aragorn, also did block the Trolls attacks. Seriously he was basically sword fighting the thing. Blocking each strike and not being sent into the ground until near the end. I'd say his strength holds up. But yeah Barry's endurance is shit.
    Frodo- and Boromir, the guy who got flung into the wall by a thing that crushes stone like it's a soda can- were the only ones who were ever it; and Frodo was wearing

If we're talking about the Troll (Battle Troll the Doombard, best name ever) at the end, that thing was literally going to kill him before the "Eye That's Almost Sauron", died. His ability to fight was due to mobility. Soon as it connected Aragorn was like "well damn, I'm dead". So I can agree that, while their strength is similar, Flash isn't killing it before he tires out.

NOW, a group effort by everyone involved, yea, they'll drop the cave Troll.

Then the Balrog kills them all.

- discounting MOS Superman for the purpose of this actually being a talk, by the way. He'd roll Moria becuase his daddy didn't love him.

Arx Inosaan